Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
penn foster single class?
I think I'm just a fool at the moment, but for the life of me I can't find how to take an individual class through penn foster. All I can find are full programs that are $1000 plus. I want to take their intro to programming course and maybe cost accounting if the programming goes well.
TESU March 2020 Graduation
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

University of Alaska Fairbanks (December 2021 Graduation Goal)
--MBA (2/10 : 4.0)

I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  

https://www.pennfoster.edu/college/all-p...ge-courses this should get you where you want to go. I'd also so don't waste the money on Penn Foster courses. They are was to expensive for ACE Credits. Unless you are on a time crunch get them elsewhere. Just my 2 cents.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Heads up. While the Cost Accounting course is still valid, the Intro To Programming course expired in February with ACE (assuming that you intend to transfer these courses).
Damn.. Thank you for the heads up.
TESU March 2020 Graduation
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

University of Alaska Fairbanks (December 2021 Graduation Goal)
--MBA (2/10 : 4.0)

I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  

I recommended SL Intro to Programming C++ to someone who also wanted to take the Penn Foster route.
It's cheaper at SL, and if you're going to take courses at SL, try to take a few to maximize the membership.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transfer Sophia.org credits to Penn State World Campus? nomaduser 16 3,083 12-19-2023, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Dlynn1219
  Penn State & ACE Example Learningnow 6 1,087 10-21-2023, 10:58 AM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study.com Class Expiring smarterby1degree 0 542 02-27-2023, 12:21 PM
Last Post: smarterby1degree
  Sophia class order faptaincrunch 5 901 01-06-2023, 03:19 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  SDC Presentation Skills Class NOT transferring to TESU?? ACI 4 719 12-22-2022, 02:15 PM
Last Post: ACI
  What happens if you drop a class in Sophia? Insert Name 18 9,061 12-13-2022, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Fewind
  Easiest LL & UL Class on Study.com dragonwolf 13 3,627 07-21-2022, 01:30 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Penn Foster ACE Credits jamshid666 15 2,827 08-27-2021, 02:16 PM
Last Post: gods6monkeys
  Sophia Computer class question TwinMom 5 1,329 05-07-2021, 07:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Sophia.org public speaking class opinions? Fibrazer 5 2,827 03-11-2021, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Fibrazer