Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
promotion
I am doing instantcert to get the the last classes i need for promotion... Question?? Do i already have to be enrolled in college to submit these credits for promotion?
If you are in the military and they are on your smart you should be solid. Do check to make sure that they were published to your smart transcript. If you don't have smart it is better to enroll in a school. If you do have smart, then make sure a up to date official copy of your smart transcript is sent with whatever paperwork you are submitting.
Cool

[SIZE="2"]TESC-AS: Electronic Systems
TESC-BA: History
Phoenix College-MBA: Masters of Business Administration
Keller Graduate School-MISM: Masters of Information Systems Management
[/SIZE]

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you're not willing to see what it is; you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."

[SIZE="1"]Cleps/DSST Failed:
Intro to Psychology 45/46, Chemistry 47/50
Cleps/DSST Passed:
Analyzing/Interp Lit 48/47, Intro to Computing 64/47
Business Law 53/50, English Comp w Essay 54/50
College Mathematics 54/50, MIS 445/400
Biology 56/50, Technical Writing 59/46
Sociology 67/50, World Religions 445/400
Intro Middle East 51/47 Environment/Humanity 51/46
Human/GrowDevelop 65/50 Educational Psych 55/50
Ethics 460/400 Vietnam War 64/44
Civil War/Recon 56/47 Western Europe 59/45
US History 1 59/50 US History 2 61/50
Western Civ 2 56/50

ALEKS
Intro to Stats
Intermediate Algebra
College Algebra w Trig
PreCalculus[/SIZE]
msford Wrote:I am doing instantcert to get the the last classes i need for promotion... Question?? Do i already have to be enrolled in college to submit these credits for promotion?

As far as the Army goes, you need your civilian education, CLEPs, DSSTs, ECEs and AARTS transcript evaluated and put on an OFFICIAL college transcript in order to get the promotion points. Maybe things have changed but that was the last word I received from the personnel office. The Army will not give you promotion points based on the AARTS transcript alone. However, you don't have to be enrolled in college as long as you get a school to evaluate all your stuff and give you an official transcript. Many schools will do this for a fee.
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]
As long as these CLEP tests that you complete are annotated on your AARTS transcript your are good to go. Just go to your online 3355 and you can add the test yourself. No evaluation needed by a college