Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where should I take my 6 psych courses?
I have the following classes left to take and 3 have to be upper level. I would like cheap and easy but easy over cheap (im a working single mom with 2 jobs). And if the answer is study.com, is it possible to do all of these in 1 month? I just did 3 sophia courses in 3 days.

Research in Experimental Psychology

History and Systems of Psychology

Psysiological Psychology

Developmental Psychology

Abnormal Psychology

Ethics in the Digital Age

Psychology Elective
Study.com and Coopersmith both have UL psych courses.
***************************************************************************************************

BS Organizational Leadership - CSU Global - in progress

AAS Business Administration - local community college
AS Individual Studies - local community college

Sophia: Environmental Science, Developing Effective Teams, The Essentials of Managing Conflict, College Algebra (in progress), Human Biology (in progress),

Planning on using SL in the near future
When you do UL study.com you have to do papers that are going to take extra time.
Course Experience:
Modernstates.org/CLEP, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org,  Sophia.org, Study.com, Instantcertcredit, Csmlearn.com and Theinstitutes.org

Degree Plan:
Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance
Bachelors of Arts in Computer Science

102 credits earned with expected graduation in 2020. 
(06-23-2020, 10:02 PM)nickyberit Wrote: And if the answer is study.com, is it possible to do all of these in 1 month?

No.

Study.com has a hard limit of 5 courses per membership month.  You can do more in a calendar month, as has been pointed out by bjcheung77 in this thread, but if you haven't signed up yet, there's no way to do more than five in the next 30 days.

Coopersmith's learning model is very simple and entirely self-paced.  You are given some review materials and suggestions for textbooks, and when you decide that you're ready, you take the exam.  There are no limitations on either how many courses may be taken or how long you must spend on them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ctcarl's post:
  • nickyberit
which is cheaper? study.com or coopersmith?
(06-24-2020, 05:40 PM)nickyberit Wrote: which is cheaper? study.com or coopersmith?

Study.com.  $199 for two courses vs $150 each at Coopersmith.
Isn't there another thread on this? I remember someone answered with suggestions for exams.
I am a psychology major too, and here's how I would do it: 

Study.com - Lower

Study.com - Upper

Physiological Psychology
Study.com - Lower

Developmental Psychology
Study.com - Lower

Abnormal Psychology
TECEP - Upper

Study.com - Lower

Psychology Elective
Organizational/Industrial Psychology with Study.com - Upper
(06-28-2020, 08:07 AM)romoh Wrote: I am a psychology major too, and here's how I would do it: 

Study.com - Lower

Study.com - Upper

Physiological Psychology
Study.com - Lower

Developmental Psychology
Study.com - Lower

Abnormal Psychology
TECEP - Upper

Study.com - Lower

Psychology Elective

I don't think TESU will take Ethics in the Digital Age - since that's not an ACE-approved course.  Instead, you should take SOCSCI 108: Ethics in the Social Sciences.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(06-28-2020, 02:54 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 08:07 AM)romoh Wrote: I am a psychology major too, and here's how I would do it: 

Study.com - Lower

Study.com - Upper

Physiological Psychology
Study.com - Lower

Developmental Psychology
Study.com - Lower

Abnormal Psychology
TECEP - Upper

Study.com - Lower

Psychology Elective

I don't think TESU will take Ethics in the Digital Age - since that's not an ACE-approved course.  Instead, you should take SOCSCI 108: Ethics in the Social Sciences.

You are absolutely right. I forgot to mention that. What I took with study.com was Ethics in Social Sciences.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sophia, only 2 courses active at one time cerich67 25 970 1 hour ago
Last Post: monchevy
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 219 143,677 Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  Maximizing Sophia courses at COSC dfrecore 36 1,970 07-01-2020, 06:51 PM
Last Post: alab21
  Is it possible to finish these Sophia courses in 2 months? mcorye91 13 574 06-29-2020, 07:43 PM
Last Post: mcorye91
  Saylor Courses gams007 5 237 06-28-2020, 09:08 PM
Last Post: P226mem
  fastest/easiest place to take PSYCH coures for TESU? nickyberit 1 128 06-21-2020, 09:06 PM
Last Post: scorpion
  New UL Math courses at Coopermsith Zed 28 3,307 06-19-2020, 11:32 AM
  Taken Coopersmith's UL courses? Please sound off! ctcarl 13 993 06-19-2020, 11:05 AM
  Info Literacy courses Lacedonia4 3 249 06-18-2020, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Lacedonia4
  InstantCert Now Offers ACE Reviewed Courses sgloer 50 5,259 06-18-2020, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Kab