Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you're hired
cookderosa Wrote:Whaaatttt? OMG this is fantastic news!!!!!

Whatttttt is exactly what I said to myself!!!!!
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
HorseManiac Wrote:Oh, Allison, I'm so happy for you! That is awesome news! Congrats! Yippee! I'm so thrilled for you!

Thank you my little Horsey Girl. Thank you!!!!
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Professor Allison,

Congratulations on the new gig !!!! Whooo Hooo!!!! :hurrayBig Grinreams jobs do come around and it's a true blessing when the well-deserved and well-prepared are there to fill the position!!

Go get 'em girl !!!! cheersmate

PS. Here's is the rolling bag I use for work...(unfortunately I like it so much I have it in red, orange, black and sand). You may like it too! Although I'm thinking you may need something a tad larger? McKlein bags of made of a wonderful italian leather, lifetime warranty, and come with cool rain covers. So cute!! Quite a few women in my department went crazy for the bag and had to have one as well!
bricabrac Wrote:Professor Allison,

Congratulations on the new gig !!!! Whooo Hooo!!!! :hurrayBig Grinreams jobs do come around and it's a true blessing when the well-deserved and well-prepared are there to fill the position!!

Go get 'em girl !!!! cheersmate

Thank you Bric for all of your support that you have given me for a very long time. Thank you!!!

PS. Here's is the rolling bag I use for work...(unfortunately I like it so much I have it in red, orange, black and sand). You may like it too! Although I'm thinking you may need something a tad larger? McKlein bags of made of a wonderful italian leather, lifetime warranty, and come with cool rain covers. So cute!! Quite a few women in my department went crazy for the bag and had to have one as well!

Thank you Bric for all of your support that you have given me for a very long time. Thank you!!!

Thanks Bric. Okay LOVE LOVE LOVE the bags. Love them. I completely love Italian leather. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
You are most welcome, my Dear. I knew anyone who rocks Louboutin's would appreciate another well made accessory.Wink I so love accessorizing; that's the most fun!!

Congratulations again my friend!!! I'm sure you will enjoy passing on knowlege and experience to your students! I'm trying to get my younger brother to go a similar route. He is an industrial designer. I think once you get older and have made a name for yourself, its then time to give something back by training and mentoring the next generations. It caps off a wonderful career.

Warmest regards,
bricabrac Wrote:You are most welcome, my Dear. I knew anyone who rocks Louboutin's would appreciate another well made accessory.Wink I so love accessorizing; that's the most fun!!

Congratulations again my friend!!! I'm sure you will enjoy passing on knowlege and experience to your students! I'm trying to get my younger brother to go a similar route. He is an industrial designer. I think once you get older and have made a name for yourself, its then time to give something back by training and mentoring the next generations. It caps off a wonderful career.

Warmest regards,

Yes Bric I am looking forward to passing on all of my nuggets of information and design. I am greatful for all of the work I have had in this very bad economy. All of these things have been very important to me. This job is not my forever job, it is the job I will love doing right now. With everything that has gone on with this economy it has made me have to re-evaluate my life. I am looking forward to new business ventors that I will be embarking on in 2012. Very excited to be able to apply all of my business, design, and fine arts back ground all in one. I am one very lucky lady. Very Lucky!!!! All of this along side my very special man. Without him I could not be doing all of this. Thanks pumpkin!!!

ps: Bric he also worships the shoe.

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
[quote=alleycat]

I would like to say I got the job because of my diverse back ground. Not alot of designers have that.

I would like to say you got the job because of your fierceness and your flat out fabulousness. Not a lot of professos have THAT...tenacity AND style. So take a bow, professor. Take a bow. My hat is off to you~:hurray:
And...I think I can I think I can I think I can!!
Excellent news, Allison. Congratulations! What's forever for? Love. Everything else is just for the moment. Enjoy your "moment" teaching, and then go on to the next neat thing!
TESU BSBA - GM, September 2015

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." -- Earl Nightingale, radio personality and motivational speaker
Woohoo! Awesome!
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science
nflight Wrote:[quote=alleycat]

I would like to say I got the job because of my diverse back ground. Not alot of designers have that.

I would like to say you got the job because of your fierceness and your flat out fabulousness. Not a lot of professos have THAT...tenacity AND style. So take a bow, professor. Take a bow. My hat is off to you~:hurray:

Thank you Joanna.........my sister of the shoe. I love the fierce, tenacity, and style. All I can say is "If I can still teeter on fabulous big heels and lean on the shoulders of a fabulous BIG man...well, honey, I can deal w/ the rest of the little b.s. life throws me."

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC