Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Easiest Exams-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only InstantCert - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: CLEP, DSST, and TECEP Exam Discussion. Also Modern States and InstantCert. (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-CLEP-DSST-and-TECEP-Exam-Discussion-Also-Modern-States-and-InstantCert)
+--- Thread: Easiest Exams-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only InstantCert (/Thread-Easiest-Exams-Everybody-List-Exams-Taken-with-a-60-Score-Using-Only-InstantCert)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Easiest Exams-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only InstantCert - steelers - 01-29-2007

This thread will really help new students, as well as those looking to boost their GPA, if everybody participates.

Criteria:
1) Must have only used IC to prepare
2) Must have scored at least a 60.
3) There is one exception. Please include pass grades on the 6 credit general exams like college math, humanities, etc., if you passed them using IC exclusively.

Here are mine. Scores of 60+ using only IC.

Drug and Alcohol Abuse 60
Here's to Your Helath 64
Criminal Justice 60
Fundamentals of Counseling 63
Managemnt Information Systems 63
Principles of Management 70

Updated Easiest Exam Thread-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only IC - nynavey - 01-29-2007

Using only this wonderful IC Academy site, I just passed the DSST Here's to Your Health exam a month ago. I got a 64 on it and barely studied, honestly. I was a nurse assistant almost 10 years ago, so that helped my existing knowledge of the topic, but the test was the easiest of any DSST or CLEP exam yet. I would like those as well, but I used more than just this site for those (they are how I found this site!).

Nyn

Updated Easiest Exam Thread-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only IC - Machelle - 01-29-2007

Great topic!!

I passed Human Growth and Development with a 62 using only IC!

Updated Easiest Exam Thread-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only IC - Blonco - 01-29-2007

Macroeconomics 61

Updated Easiest Exam Thread-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only IC - Machelle - 01-29-2007

I am curious to know if anyone has passed Educational Psych or Humanities using only IC....anyone? I am taking these exams soon.

Updated Easiest Exam Thread-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only IC - Katterina - 01-29-2007

Machelle Wrote:I am curious to know if anyone has passed Educational Psych or Humanities using only IC....anyone? I am taking these exams soon.

I passed Educational Psych with a 62 only using IC. I took it electronically.

Updated Easiest Exam Thread-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only IC - scoppage - 01-29-2007

Passed Amer Hist II & Info Sys & Com App using only IC; 67 & 68, respectively.

Updated Easiest Exam Thread-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only IC - kckusek - 01-29-2007

I passed principles of Management with 68 today (studying three days with IC only)

Updated Easiest Exam Thread-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only IC - steelers - 01-29-2007

Nice! Keep them coming guys.

Updated Easiest Exam Thread-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only IC - steelers - 01-29-2007

Thus far we have the following 60+ scores using only IC:

Drug and Alcohol Abuse 60
Here's to Your Health 64 (2 people)
Criminal Justice 60
Fundamentals of Counseling 63
Managemnt Information Systems 63
Principles of Management 70 and a 68
Human Growth and Development 62
Macroeconomics 61
Educational Psych 62
American History II 67
Info. Systems and Computer Applications 68

Scoppage - Did you use the IC Info. Systems and Comp. Applications (ISCA) material and IC MIS material, or just the ISCA material to score a 68?