Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Who was your POTUS? - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Miscellaneous)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Off-Topic)
+--- Thread: Who was your POTUS? (/Thread-Who-was-your-POTUS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Who was your POTUS? - BrandeX - 06-08-2011

Carter I guess? Means nothing to me though who was out and about when I was an infant. The POTUS of my generation will always be Reagan.

Who was your POTUS? - burbuja0512 - 06-08-2011

LaterBloomer Wrote:My mother said I ran to her saying the presidents daddy is dead. (JFK's assasination.) I specifically remember weaving potholders and watching LBJ be sworn in the second time. Wow. All these presidents. Maybe we should rejoin England. I wouldn't feel so old if I had lived under only one or two of those Windsors.

hilarious

ROFLMAO!! That is too funny... it reminds me of another trick I use. If I ever feel like the scale has crept up a few pounds, I'll just switch my scale to kilos. Wow the numbers look so much lower like that! Of course once the extra pounds are gone, I switch back. After all, losing 5 pounds is much better than dropping a couple of kilos! I like the idea of doing the same thing with years!

Who was your POTUS? - ShotoJuku - 06-09-2011

[SIZE="3"]To make things a bit easier to post and track I've added a poll so even if you have already posted a comment please feel free to vote as well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]BTW: There was only room for 10 choices thus I opted not to include POTUS Obama, Bush 43, or even FDR.[/SIZE]

Who was your POTUS? - ryoder - 06-09-2011

I didn't undertstand the question with all of this fine and free Jamaican rum! I thought it was my favorite president you were asking for.

Who was your POTUS? - LaceyLady - 06-09-2011

I am another born during Clinton's presidency. Since we are the youngest ones, this does not make me feel old. :p And with the presidents having 2 terms each, I have only lived through 3 presidencies.

Who was your POTUS? - Lyanne - 06-10-2011

BrandeX Wrote:The POTUS of my generation will always be Reagan.

He's the first one I voted for!

Who was your POTUS? - STG - 06-10-2011

LaceyLady Wrote:I am another born during Clinton's presidency. Since we are the youngest ones, this does not make me feel old. :p And with the presidents having 2 terms each, I have only lived through 3 presidencies.
I feel old saying I was born during Bush's presidency... i was born towards the end of his term so that's comforting hilarious

Who was your POTUS? - HorseManiac - 06-10-2011

BrandeX Wrote:Carter I guess? Means nothing to me though who was out and about when I was an infant. The POTUS of my generation will always be Reagan.

:iagree: I was born during Clinton, but I don't remember anything about it. So for me it will always be Bush 43!

Who was your POTUS? - STG - 06-10-2011

HorseManiac Wrote::iagree: I was born during Clinton, but I don't remember anything about it. So for me it will always be Bush 43!
LOL I don't remember anything from Bush 41 or Clinton so mine is Bush 43 :leaving:

Who was your POTUS? - ZsaZsa - 06-11-2011

Other than all of the angst over the Kennedy assassination...my first presidential memory was some kid in first grade endlessly chanting..."Goldwater, Goldwater he's our man...he belongs in the president's stand. Johnson, Johnson he's NOT our man... he belongs in the garbage can!"
Now why can I remember that... but not my computer passwords? Ughh...getting old s***ks.