Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
FREE Marketing Practice Tests??? - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: FREE Marketing Practice Tests??? (/Thread-FREE-Marketing-Practice-Tests)

FREE Marketing Practice Tests??? - Southron Boy - 03-13-2007

Any tips on FREE practice test for Marketing CLEP? Taking exam Wednesday. Have only seen CLEP Official Guide (40 questions) practice test. None on guidancenet.com. Any help is appreciated!

FREE Marketing Practice Tests??? - Old Rusty Pipe - 03-13-2007

Don't know of any free ones. You could try going down to your local bookstore and looking for the REA CLEP Marketing Guide and just take the tests at the store. I just did this CLEP today and got a 66.

Old Rusty Pipe Wrote:Don't know of any free ones. You could try going down to your local bookstore and looking for the REA CLEP Marketing Guide and just take the tests at the store. I just did this CLEP today and got a 66.

Congrats on your great score!

A Few Questions:

Did you use any prep besides IC?

Did you take the Official CLEP guide test? If so, what did you score?

I thought about doing that with the REA bookhilarious --however, we live very rural:eek: and don't have any close bookstores that carry it.

Truth be told I didn't even use IC on this one. I took the practice test in the REA guide and scored a 72%. Took another one and got a 67%. I read quickly through the study guide, took the official study guide practice test (missed 15) and more or less said screw it. I went and took it on Tuesday and got a 66.

Old Rusty Pipe Wrote:Truth be told I didn't even use IC on this one. I took the practice test in the REA guide and scored a 72%. Took another one and got a 67%. I read quickly through the study guide, took the official study guide practice test (missed 15) and more or less said screw it. I went and took it on Tuesday and got a 66.

I just took the Offical practice test this afternoon and score 67% or missed 15. I have been working through IC, but my study time has been limited. I have done sections 1-3 twice, 4 & 5 once, and haven't reached 6 & 7--was just about to do so when I saw your post. Principles of Mgmt was alot of common sense and it appears that Principles of Marketing mirrors it in this regard. Was that your experience? Do you recall any focus area on the actual exam? Thanks for your insightful imput.

If I was betting, I'd say you are good to pass. But I also like to hedge my bets. If nothing else skim through the last sections. You may pick up a tid bit you didn't know.

The only reason I didn't use IC was because of my other practice tests. Read it up, or roll the dice.

Old Rusty Pipe Wrote:If I was betting, I'd say you are good to pass. But I also like to hedge my bets. If nothing else skim through the last sections. You may pick up a tid bit you didn't know.

The only reason I didn't use IC was because of my other practice tests. Read it up, or roll the dice.

Thanks! I'll report in the morning.

FREE Marketing Practice Tests??? - Southron Boy - 03-14-2007

I found 37 FREE practice questions for Marketing on 4tests.com.

Thanks for all your help! I didn't get to the last IC section. Passed with a 72!

FREE Marketing Practice Tests??? - Old Rusty Pipe - 03-14-2007

Congratulations on an awesome score. I only got a 66.

You do ofcourse realize that this means war...