Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
which schools will not transfer f grades ? - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: which schools will not transfer f grades ? (/Thread-which-schools-will-not-transfer-f-grades)

which schools will not transfer f grades ? - AGS - 03-14-2007

just curious ...

which schools will not transfer in any f grades from a transcript ?hilarious

which schools will not transfer f grades ? - ShotoJuku - 03-14-2007

[SIZE="2"]How about a diploma mill?? Perhaps they will count an "F" as a "life experience" and raise it to an "A".....Rolleyes Big Grin [/SIZE]

which schools will not transfer f grades ? - Old Rusty Pipe - 03-14-2007

You could always attend a school that practices grade forgiveness. Saint Leo University did for me. They took all my courses (even College Algebra with my D) and gave me credit. But for better or worse, none of my grades from my old college counted in my GPA. Only the ones I take through them. I've got a 3.83 average right now and will probably graduate with honors.

I like the fact that a college looked past the fact that I was once upon a time I had a habit of making really stupid mistakes.

which schools will not transfer f grades ? - AGS - 03-15-2007

actually , i had read many traditional schools have similar polices like Saint Leo or even Excelsior ....

there are pros and cons on transfering to another school ...meaning a better gpa or just more workload from lost time in the past ....

which schools will not transfer f grades ? - Machelle - 03-15-2007

I can certainly vouch for the more workload thing for time lost in the past. I have been, and continue to be, busting my hump taking 5 week courses back-to-back, plus trying to study for CLEP exams, raise two kids as a single mom, work full time, and try to keep the house in order all at once. I wish I would have listened to my parents when I was younger and went to college when it was just me to worry about. I know it will be worth it, but it sure is tough at times.

which schools will not transfer f grades ? - bluetooth - 03-15-2007

Machelle Wrote:I can certainly vouch for the more workload thing for time lost in the past. I have been, and continue to be, busting my hump taking 5 week courses back-to-back, plus trying to study for CLEP exams, raise two kids as a single mom, work full time, and try to keep the house in order all at once. I wish I would have listened to my parents when I was younger and went to college when it was just me to worry about. I know it will be worth it, but it sure is tough at times.

Where are you taking 5 week courses?

which schools will not transfer f grades ? - Machelle - 03-15-2007

bluetooth Wrote:Where are you taking 5 week courses?

Attending UOP online. It's basically the only way I had a promise of finishing my degree in a reasonable timeframe (or within my lifetime. LOL).