Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
you're hired - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Miscellaneous)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Off-Topic)
+--- Thread: you're hired (/Thread-you-re-hired)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

you're hired - alleycat - 11-08-2011

News coming from the Alleycat front. Alleycat made it through the interview process times three and was hired as a Professor of Interior Design at a major art college. I applied for this job way back in early spring and did not think much about my prospects with them after that. I start interviewing a month ago and found out yesterday I am in. So for all of you people that are out there wanting, waiting and searching sometimes these sorts of things happen when you least expect it!

you're hired - rebel100 - 11-08-2011

Awesome! Great news first thing in the morning, so happy for you!

Reb

rebel100 Wrote:Awesome! Great news first thing in the morning, so happy for you!

Reb

Thanks a million Reb. I am now Professor Allison.

you're hired - skyfall123 - 11-08-2011

Allleycat it is awesome that others can so readily see what a unique and talented person you are. You are one of those people that truly make the world a better place. Those students will be very fortunate to have not only a very talented instructor but an awesome role model. Congrats Professor Alleycat!!!

you're hired - Storyteller - 11-08-2011

Wunderbar, Professor Alleycat!!!!
That is the best news I have heard in a long time! You certainly deserve the position. You're the most helpful, caring person that I know. Your students will be lucky to have you as their teacher.
Thanks for sharing your joy.
YAY,YAY,YAY!!!!

Geezer Wrote:Allleycat it is awesome that others can so readily see what a unique and talented person you are. You are one of those people that truly make the world a better place. Those students will be very fortunate to have not only a very talented instructor but an awesome role model. Congrats Professor Alleycat!!!

Thank you Geezer.

I would like to say I got the job because I my diverse back ground. Not alot of designers have that. They just go to school for design. But honestly I really think I got that job because of my business back ground. Not alot of people in my field have that. I honestly think that a business back ground is so important in any sort of design field. It allows you to market and broadcast your ideas and make them available. I will be teaching contracts, and professional practices along with presentation

Storyteller Wrote:Wunderbar, Professor Alleycat!!!!
That is the best news I have heard in a long time! You certainly deserve the position. You're the most helpful, caring person that I know. Your students will be lucky to have you as their teacher.
Thanks for sharing your joy.
YAY,YAY,YAY!!!!

Okay Storygirl you are gonna make me weep. Thank you Storygirl!

you're hired - skyfall123 - 11-08-2011

Quote:I would like to say I got the job because I my diverse back ground. Not alot of designers have that. They just go to school for design. But honestly I really think I got that job because of my business back ground. Not alot of people in my field have that. I honestly think that a business back ground is so important in any sort of design field. It allows you to market and broadcast your ideas and make them available. I will be teaching contracts, and professional practices along with presentation

Your students will be very, very fortunate to have you as their instructor! Professor Alleycat! I like the sound of that!

you're hired - rebel100 - 11-08-2011

alleycat Wrote:Thanks a million Reb. I am now Professor Allison.

I will endeavor to properly address you from now on Professor! SmileSmileSmile

rebel100 Wrote:I will endeavor to properly address you from now on Professor! SmileSmileSmile

Oh Reb I really like the sound of that!!!!! I will allow you to address me in that manor. Smile