Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Inactive (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Inactive)
+--- Forum: [ARCHIVE] Excelsior, Thomas Edison, and Charter Oak Specific Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-ARCHIVE-Excelsior-Thomas-Edison-and-Charter-Oak-Specific-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc (/Thread-Unofficial-DegreeForum-Wiki-Credit-by-Exam-info-Degree-Plans-etc)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc - alleycat - 12-21-2011

Love it Dcan! It looks great!

Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc - rebel100 - 12-23-2011

Very good idea! I like the site.

I edited out what I think was incorrect info on the FEMA credit. It showed Fort Hays and not Frederick CC as the school that grants credit for $77/cr. I also added a little info on the other programs that readily accept FEMA credit.

Reb

Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc - dcan - 12-23-2011

rebel100 Wrote:Very good idea! I like the site.

I edited out what I think was incorrect info on the FEMA credit. It showed Fort Hays and not Frederick CC as the school that grants credit for $77/cr. I also added a little info on the other programs that readily accept FEMA credit.

Reb

Oops, good catch. Thanks!

And thanks to everyone else who has commented and helped out. I'm getting degree plans from several people right now and putting them online as well.

Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc - CLEP101 - 12-29-2011

Dcan, that is a great idea for your site and it compliments this forum perfectly. If you want I can send you my degree plans so just to show how the colleges used my military credit to fill in the blanks for my degrees.
Good job,

Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc - dcan - 12-29-2011

CLEP101 Wrote:Dcan, that is a great idea for your site and it compliments this forum perfectly. If you want I can send you my degree plans so just to show how the colleges used my military credit to fill in the blanks for my degrees.
Good job,

Just sent you a PM. I put up the link you sent to the TESC Degree Plans page.

Looking at that page, and building up the site as I go, I'm getting a kind of dizzying excitement that I hadn't felt since I found out about this approach the first time. It's kind of freaky seeing the plans in one place, especially when realizing bricabrac got 4 degrees in 2 years for $10,000! :O

BTW if anyone else wants to submit degree plans, PLEASE DO!

Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc - CLEP101 - 12-30-2011

dcan Wrote:Just sent you a PM. I put up the link you sent to the TESC Degree Plans page.

Looking at that page, and building up the site as I go, I'm getting a kind of dizzying excitement that I hadn't felt since I found out about this approach the first time. It's kind of freaky seeing the plans in one place, especially when realizing bricabrac got 4 degrees in 2 years for $10,000! :O

BTW if anyone else wants to submit degree plans, PLEASE DO!

Here's the AAS degree plan from Excelsior. I'll add the Bachelors a little later.
Here's the link to Excelsior's Degree Programs
http://www.excelsior.edu/ecapps/degreeProgram/degreeTable.jsf?c=1

My degree specifically below
http://www.excelsior.edu/ecapps/faces/DegreeProgramController?action=detail&id=233

Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc - bldclot2 - 12-30-2011

CLEP101 Wrote:Here's the AAS degree plan from Excelsior. I'll add the Bachelors a little later.
Here's the link to Excelsior's Degree Programs
Error: need cookies

My degree specifically below
Excelsior College | Program Details

This is great MSG, without you knowing I've accomplish a lot in a short amount of time thanks to you and others on this board.

Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc - CLEP101 - 12-30-2011

I've attached my AAS in Computer Tech and BSLS in Admin/Management from Excelsior College. Now you have to take Capstone courses for both degrees so you can't test out of them completely anymore.

Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc - IrishJohn - 12-30-2011

[attachment=436]

Here's the degree plan I used when I finished my BA in History at TESC last year. Maybe it'll help someone.

Great job on the Wiki!!! cheersmate

Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc - cookderosa - 12-30-2011

IrishJohn Wrote:TESC BA in History Degree Plan.xls

Here's the degree plan I used when I finished my BA in History at TESC last year. Maybe it'll help someone.

Great job on the Wiki!!! cheersmate

I've posted mine for social science, though it wasn't exactly what I did, it is the most direct way to give it a go.