Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Inactive (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Inactive)
+--- Forum: [ARCHIVE] Excelsior, Thomas Edison, and Charter Oak Specific Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-ARCHIVE-Excelsior-Thomas-Edison-and-Charter-Oak-Specific-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep (/Thread-Environmental-Ethics-ETH-210-TE-Tecep)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep - jawbreakingrr - 11-20-2014

Hi, has anyone taken this tecep? This is my first exam for credit and if anyone has any feed back on it. I'm taking it tomorrow.

Thanks

Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep - johnvan - 11-20-2014

I'd like to know as well. I'll be writing this in January.

Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep - bricabrac - 11-21-2014

check you private messages.

I would also be interested in any feedback, the subject seems interesting. You just may be one of the first forum members to tackle this exam.

Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep - jawbreakingrr - 11-21-2014

Thanks Bricabrac. I've searched all over for information on this test and no luck. I've been using Saylor and the brief information / examples TESC has for it. I guess I'm the guinea pig. Wish me luck!

Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep - Photog - 11-21-2014

Good luck, i'm hoping to take this later.

Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep - laughter - 11-21-2014

Best wishes, jawbreakingrr! This is on my to-do list, too..

Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep - mednat - 11-21-2014

Interested in this as well. The essays in particular, as this has been the portion that is deterring me currently.

Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep - deucess - 12-03-2014

Jawbreakinggrr,

how did it go? I am gearing up to take the 7 TECEPs and this is one of them.

Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep - jawbreakingrr - 12-04-2014

Well I finally received my results. NG (no good) / NC (no credit) as I did not pass the TECEP. I found this exam to be pretty tough. I studied and passed the exam on Saylor, but the TECEP was totally different. I feel a lot of the material I memorized or obtain was not on the exam. Out of the 4 essays I only knew two of them. I'm sure there are different versions of the exam. I only used Saylor, but did not watch any of the videos as some of the videos were extremely long, plus I was taking three masters classes. Good Luck to anyone else. If your an environmentalist or are majoring in it or have a good background on it, I'm sure you'll pass this exam with no issues.

Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep - bricabrac - 12-04-2014

Jawbreakingrr,

This is a relatively new exam with no feedback (on this forum), at least you gave it an honest try. The good news is you have quite a few easier, well travelled options! Sorry but I do not remember what this exam was for, the degree or area in program? If it was for the social responsibility ethics requirement, you can easily move on to DSST Ethics in America or DSST Business Ethics and Society. There are instantcert flashcards for both and lots of member feedback in the specific exam feedback area. Another option is SL Business Ethics, which is open book and has a reputation for being easily doable when utilizing the searchable eBook.

If you are enrolled under the pay per credit tuition plan and need an alternate exam, here's my list of TECEP reommendations. Good luck!