Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
[TESU] Need easy/quick course recommendations I can complete online at TESU - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Inactive (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Inactive)
+--- Forum: [ARCHIVE] Excelsior, Thomas Edison, and Charter Oak Specific Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-ARCHIVE-Excelsior-Thomas-Edison-and-Charter-Oak-Specific-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [TESU] Need easy/quick course recommendations I can complete online at TESU (/Thread-TESU-Need-easy-quick-course-recommendations-I-can-complete-online-at-TESU)

[TESU] Need easy/quick course recommendations I can complete online at TESU - Nixi - 04-04-2016

I already took Living in The Information Age, but I need to take another course at TESU for GPA for my General Ed Electives. I need it to be an easy and quick course without too much workload, so if anyone has any recommendations please let me know!

[TESU] Need easy/quick course recommendations I can complete online at TESU - dfrecore - 04-04-2016

In May there will be a 1-cr Cornerstone course that will get you a GPA for $300.

The Applied Math & Technical Writing TECEP's were easy, I'm going to assume the courses would be easy as well.

[TESU] Need easy/quick course recommendations I can complete online at TESU - Nixi - 04-04-2016

dfrecore Wrote:In May there will be a 1-cr Cornerstone course that will get you a GPA for $300.

The Applied Math & Technical Writing TECEP's were easy, I'm going to assume the courses would be easy as well.

Thanks, unfortunately I can only do 3 CR courses because otherwise my GPA won't be where I want it to be. Around the time I attempted SOS110 (Living in the Information Age), I was juggling so much work and had things going on in my real life so I ended up with a C in what was a super easy course. My GPA is 2.00 due to my mistake of taking the only course I intended to take with TESC at the wrong time--so I'm hoping to take another 3 CR course which I can get an A in and raise my GPA up to a 3.0.

[TESU] Need easy/quick course recommendations I can complete online at TESU - alzee - 04-06-2016

Nixi Wrote:Thanks, unfortunately I can only do 3 CR courses because otherwise my GPA won't be where I want it to be. Around the time I attempted SOS110 (Living in the Information Age), I was juggling so much work and had things going on in my real life so I ended up with a C in what was a super easy course. My GPA is 2.00 due to my mistake of taking the only course I intended to take with TESC at the wrong time--so I'm hoping to take another 3 CR course which I can get an A in and raise my GPA up to a 3.0.

Can't you just retake SOS110?

[TESU] Need easy/quick course recommendations I can complete online at TESU - davewill - 04-06-2016

alzee Wrote:Can't you just retake SOS110?

Yes, that way you would have a 4.0.

[TESU] Need easy/quick course recommendations I can complete online at TESU - Nixi - 04-06-2016

alzee Wrote:Can't you just retake SOS110?
Emailed TESU and only found out yesterday I could do that. Forgot to update here, but I'll be retaking SOS-110!

[TESU] Need easy/quick course recommendations I can complete online at TESU - Nixi - 04-09-2016

Finally got the chance to register for SOS-110 for May, but I can't enroll because all the SOS-110 courses are full capacity and closed for enrollment. Sad