Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Does Straighterline Introduction to Programming in C++ Apply to TESU - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Inactive (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Inactive)
+--- Forum: [ARCHIVE] Excelsior, Thomas Edison, and Charter Oak Specific Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-ARCHIVE-Excelsior-Thomas-Edison-and-Charter-Oak-Specific-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Does Straighterline Introduction to Programming in C++ Apply to TESU (/Thread-Does-Straighterline-Introduction-to-Programming-in-C-Apply-to-TESU)

Does Straighterline Introduction to Programming in C++ Apply to TESU - Trunkhaus - 11-27-2016

I completed SL's C++ course today, and when I attempted to add it to my ACE transcript via their web portal I noticed an error:

"We're sorry, but you have entered an invalid completion date. Completion dates must be between a version's start and end date."

Of course, I then noticed that the "Course Offered" date on ACE's website reads "9/1/2013 - 9/30/2016."

I am not able to add the class to my ACE transcript.

I was planning on applying this course to my AOS - Programming Language for the BSBA, CIS I am pursuing. I hope I didn't screw myself over by paying for and spending the time on this course, only be the two months late! When I formulated my degree plan I hadn't noticed it expired at the end of September. Any ideas on what I should do? Should I contact TESU and send them my transcript from SL directly, if they would accept it? I still have applicant status and I am not yet enrolled.

Appreciate the help, thanks!

Does Straighterline Introduction to Programming in C++ Apply to TESU - rowan555 - 11-27-2016

Sometimes there are two versions of a course in the ACE pull down list, and if you select the wrong one, you get this message. Go back and look through the courses again, making sure you choose the current iteration.

Does Straighterline Introduction to Programming in C++ Apply to TESU - Trunkhaus - 11-27-2016

rowan555 Wrote:Sometimes there are two versions of a course in the ACE pull down list, and if you select the wrong one, you get this message. Go back and look through the courses again, making sure you choose the current iteration.

Thank you for the reply, but I wasn't able to find any other course entry from Straighterline for this course. I also searched in the Alternative Credit Project ecosystem. I could only find the entry with ACE # OOSL-0069 which is not accepting my completion date of today.

Does Straighterline Introduction to Programming in C++ Apply to TESU - mednat - 11-28-2016

At this point i would reach out to SL.

Does Straighterline Introduction to Programming in C++ Apply to TESU - johnjaxs - 11-29-2016

I believe TESU is a Straighterline partner college, I would try to submit the transcript directly.

Does Straighterline Introduction to Programming in C++ Apply to TESU - Trunkhaus - 11-29-2016

Thanks for the replies. I reached out to SL and they said it should be ACE re-approved by the end of the week. My course completion date should remain the same.

I also sent the transcript directly to TESU via SL. Hopefully now things should work out.

Cheers!

Does Straighterline Introduction to Programming in C++ Apply to TESU - mvk - 12-16-2016

Trunkhaus Wrote:Thanks for the replies. I reached out to SL and they said it should be ACE re-approved by the end of the week. My course completion date should remain the same.

I also sent the transcript directly to TESU via SL. Hopefully now things should work out.

Cheers!

Any update on this . Did Tesu accept .
Thanks

Does Straighterline Introduction to Programming in C++ Apply to TESU - dfrecore - 12-16-2016

mvk Wrote:Any update on this . Did Tesu accept .
Thanks

It is still not approved on the ACE website. Someone who needs it might want to reach out to SL and see what's going on with it.