Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
PSA: Study.com Additional exam $70 - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Saylor.org, Straighterline, Study.com, OnlineDegree.com, Sophia.Org Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Saylor-org-Straighterline-Study-com-OnlineDegree-com-Sophia-Org-Discussion)
+--- Thread: PSA: Study.com Additional exam $70 (/Thread-PSA-Study-com-Additional-exam-70)

Pages: 1 2

PSA: Study.com Additional exam $70 - TESUAbroad - 11-29-2016

Hey guys!
It's been a while since I've posted here, I'm still around and doing well on my progress :patriot:

Just a quick annoucement, not sure if others know about this yet:

You can purchase an additional exam from Study.com now for $70 if you have already used the first two.
Proof:
Study.com $70 additional exam

$23.33 per additional credit, not bad Smile

I apologize if this is already known information - I did not know about and thought others would like to know Big Grin

EDIT: "One caveat - if you have a scholarship/free membership, you cannot do this." Thanks for the input rowan555!

PSA: Study.com Additional exam $70 - rowan555 - 11-29-2016

TESUAbroad Wrote:Hey guys!
It's been a while since I've posted here, I'm still around and doing well on my progress :patriot:

Just a quick annoucement, not sure if others know about this yet:

You can purchase an additional exam from Study.com now for $70 if you have already used the first two.

One caveat - if you have a scholarship/free membership, you cannot do this.

PSA: Study.com Additional exam $70 - Toastmaster - 11-29-2016

That's funny, they told me I could? In a couple different email actually.

rowan555 Wrote:One caveat - if you have a scholarship/free membership, you cannot do this.

PSA: Study.com Additional exam $70 - rowan555 - 11-29-2016

Toastmaster Wrote:That's funny, they told me I could? In a couple different email actually.

My son has the scholarship, the option didn't come up after his second test, so I emailed customer support as well as the guy who manages the scholarships - both confirmed that only paying members can do the $70 additional exams. He's halfway through the scholarship and still doesn't have the option to pay to add an exam. It's currently showing he must wait 16 days.

PSA: Study.com Additional exam $70 - Toastmaster - 11-29-2016

You know, now that I think of it, I don't have an option to buy an extra class. Interesting.

PSA: Study.com Additional exam $70 - bjcheung77 - 11-29-2016

This is informative, I actually haven't seen that yet but expected it to be this way as I am planning to take at least 3 months (6 courses) from them.
However, was thinking to do them faster by taking 1 or 2 months, and taking 1 or 2 more exams each month for $70 each. Decisions....

PSA: Study.com Additional exam $70 - jsd - 11-29-2016

A study.com epresentative posted about it here a month or so a go. But it's a nice reminder Smile

PSA: Study.com Additional exam $70 - Synicaal - 11-29-2016

Toastmaster Wrote:You know, now that I think of it, I don't have an option to buy an extra class. Interesting.

are you on a scholarship? scholarships do not get the option to buy additional exams.

PSA: Study.com Additional exam $70 - cookderosa - 11-30-2016

Thanks, that's a much better option than creating 2 accounts.

PSA: Study.com Additional exam $70 - Toastmaster - 11-30-2016

Yep! It's still odd though, because I peppered them with many of the same questions in this forum and they told me that I could buy extra classes. Lo and behold tho, I can't lol.

Synicaal Wrote:are you on a scholarship? scholarships do not get the option to buy additional exams.