Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Congrats Jennifer, 10 years on the forum :) - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Congrats Jennifer, 10 years on the forum :) (/Thread-Congrats-Jennifer-10-years-on-the-forum)

Pages: 1 2

Congrats Jennifer, 10 years on the forum :) - jsd - 03-23-2017

Thanks for all you've done to help folks like me and countless others!

10 years as of the 16th of this month!

:hurray:

Congrats Jennifer, 10 years on the forum :) - Toastmaster - 03-23-2017

Congrats! Likewise, your contributions have been invaluable to me! Thank you!

Congrats Jennifer, 10 years on the forum :) - Mamasaphire - 03-23-2017

Jennifer aka cookderosa,
I'm glad jsd brought this up!

You have touched hundreds (maybe thousands) of lives through the advice and encouragement given via your df posts, fb page, and books... you are a wonderful inspiration and mentor. I know I am not alone in being very thankful for your knowledge and sharing heart <3

Congratulations on 10 years!!!

Congrats Jennifer, 10 years on the forum :) - humbleAMG - 03-23-2017

Great job Jennifer

Congrats Jennifer, 10 years on the forum :) - dfrecore - 03-23-2017

Woot woot!! cheersmate

Congrats Jennifer, 10 years on the forum :) - sgloer - 03-23-2017

Wow, hard to believe it's been that long! Thank you for being a valued member of this community, Jennifer!

Congrats Jennifer, 10 years on the forum :) - bricabrac - 03-23-2017

Congrats Cook - Happy 10! cheersmate

I must express a sincere thank you for your service to this little community!

You have been both a Mentor and Advisor to me and I am so thankful for the patience, kindness and time you afforded me with my endless stream of questions. Your sound advice and leadership allowed me to achieve my goals in record time. I will always be grateful to you Jennifer.

Warmest regards,
bric

Congrats Jennifer, 10 years on the forum :) - bjcheung77 - 03-23-2017

Yes, thank you Jennifer (Cookderosa) for all endless information I love reading on both sites.
So much priceless advice and recommendations. I noticed you joined the other board on the same day.

Wowzers, I had to look back at when I became a member of the other degree board.
10-27-2002 *gasp* It's been that long since I was working, inching myself towards a degree.

I was lurking a year or so at least before I became a member of the other board.
Sadly, wasn't paying too much attention to progress to my degree and "life" got in the way *sigh*

Anyways, I guess time isn't on my side, but persistence is... haha!

Congrats Jennifer, 10 years on the forum :) - Mamasaphire - 03-24-2017

bjcheung77 Wrote:Anyways, I guess time isn't on my side, but persistence is... haha!

I love this sentiment! You are right -- and by still plugging away are showing good depth of character!

Congrats Jennifer, 10 years on the forum :) - teacher2 - 03-24-2017

Thank you so much Cookderosa from us newbies to the form! You have been a inspiration to us!