Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Graduate School Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Graduate-School-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share (/Thread-WGU-MBA-MSML-Progress-Share)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - jessikalauren - 09-25-2017

Well I got the happy email today - I'm a graduate! They actually told me I FAILED my final OA when in fact there was a glitch and I passed. The last few days have certainly been an emotional roller coaster!

Next stop: MSML!

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - RANSOMSOUL - 09-25-2017

(09-25-2017, 04:42 PM)jessikalauren Wrote: Well I got the happy email today - I'm a graduate!  They actually told me I FAILED my final OA when in fact there was a glitch and I passed.  The last few days have certainly been an emotional roller coaster!

Next stop:  MSML!

That's a nice way to get the blood pressure rocking!!! Congratulations on an awesome accomplishment. Make sure you take a moment to really celebrate.

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - jsd - 09-25-2017

Congrats! Always happy to see another success story Smile

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - jessikalauren - 09-25-2017

(09-25-2017, 05:29 PM)jsd Wrote: Congrats! Always happy to see another success story Smile

It is 100% due to this forum and the awesome people who post here. This is where I learned of WGU for the first time. I wouldn't be surprised that had I stayed at my B&M school I may have given up by now, I was applying for loans and wasn't due to graduate until summer 2018!  Now I'm hoping planning to have my master's by that time, and NO loans Big Grin  Big Grin

(09-25-2017, 05:01 PM)RANSOMSOUL Wrote: That's a nice way to get the blood pressure rocking!!! Congratulations on an awesome accomplishment. Make sure you take a moment to really celebrate.

TELL ME ABOUT IT!! Absolutely terrifying. 

I'm thinking about a bubble bath tonight and opening a bottle of the good wine. Going to Tahoe this weekend for a friend's wedding, I haven't been on a vacation without homework on the mind in a long time!! Going to enjoy it while I sit at the blackjack tables!

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - Mag48 - 09-28-2017

My diploma arrived today!!! We went to the new cookie dough bar to celebrate! Smile

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - RANSOMSOUL - 09-28-2017

Super Cool - Congratulations!!

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - PMInTraining - 09-30-2017

Sorry I'm late for the party! I JUST finished my C207 exam. I now join you all in completing the MSML in 1 term! BBBOOOOYYAAHHHHH!

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - RANSOMSOUL - 09-30-2017

Excellent!!!! Congratulations!!! Trifecta Complete Wink

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - Mag48 - 10-01-2017

(09-30-2017, 05:46 PM)PMInTraining Wrote: Sorry I'm late for the party! I JUST finished my C207 exam. I now join you all in completing the MSML in 1 term! BBBOOOOYYAAHHHHH!

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so glad to hear you passed the C207 exam! I had mild anxiety not hearing an update over the last week or so!!! Now book a vacation getaway to celebrate!!! I have been enjoying this foreign thing called a weekend for a few weeks now and I must say its GREAT! LOL! Also-- just FYI the diploma does not come with a frame or holder. I was a little surprised by that so if you would like one to display it or keep it in pristine condition I would order one in advance! It took less than a week for it to arrive after the shipping notice.

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - PMInTraining - 10-23-2017

Got my diploma in the mail about a week or so ago. Just checking in with anyone to see if anything exciting has happened. Scored a new position!