Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Graduate School Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Graduate-School-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share (/Thread-WGU-MBA-MSML-Progress-Share)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - BearEDU - 03-06-2018

Thanks was just curious on how people were able to get a msml/mba in one term. I think I may apply for either the April or May term. Just feeling a bit uneasy because of the unknown.

Thank you guys for the confidence boost! I'm going to save for the next two months to afford the term

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - RANSOMSOUL - 04-12-2018

WGU only allows 1 degree per term. In the past, they allowed, if your completed first degree with 2 months left in term, you could complete 2 additional courses towards your MBA or MSML. This changed in Q2 of 2017 - just in time for me to miss out on the ability to do it Wink

Best wishes for success on either/both programs.

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - RANSOMSOUL - 04-20-2018

After a long search/interview process and a series of admission fee waivers (I applied to a tone of programs Wink, I have all but come to a final/final decision with University of the Cumberlands:

Ph.D. in Leadership

Doctorate of Business Administration

I have been approved for both programs and just need to decide on which program +start date. I am heavily leaning towards the Ph.D. in Leadership program and will most likely choose that degree after a final call with my admission counselor. Hopefully, between family time, work time and degree time, I will do my best to provide some updates once I get a rhythm with it all.

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - jsd - 04-20-2018

Congrats, and good luck in whichever program you decide on!!

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - jessikalauren - 04-30-2018

(04-20-2018, 01:18 PM)RANSOMSOUL Wrote: I have been approved for both programs and just need to decide on which program +start date. I am heavily leaning towards the Ph.D. in Leadership program and will most likely choose that degree after a final call with my admission counselor. Hopefully, between family time, work time and degree time, I will do my best to provide some updates once I get a rhythm with it all.

This is fantastic news! Congratulations! I really hope we get to hear more about your journey.

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - CaptMorgan - 05-02-2018

For those who have taken the OA for C208 change management, is it similar to the pretest? I did well on that but as I have seen with C207 they can be not even close. Any suggestions before I take the C208 OA on Friday?

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - RANSOMSOUL - 05-03-2018

C208 pre-test is pretty true to the final exam. There weren't any questions that carried over but if you scored well and have a true understanding of the questions, you should expect to do fine.

RE: WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share - Katherineklus - 08-05-2019

Do you recommend the MBA first or MSML?