Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Study material Clep English composition modular - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Study material Clep English composition modular (/Thread-Study-material-Clep-English-composition-modular)

Pages: 1 2

Study material Clep English composition modular - Collegelady2 - 05-29-2017

What are the best study materials for Clep English composition modular and the dsst principles of advanced english composition?

Study material Clep English composition modular - dfrecore - 05-29-2017

Collegelady2 Wrote:What are the best study materials for Clep English composition modular and the dsst principles of advanced english composition?

Study.com does have study materials for the CLEP exam, but not for the DSST exam, because it's new.

Also, they probably cost more than what it's probably worth.

Clep Exams - Free CLEP Study Guides at Free-Clep-Prep.com

InstantCert (IC) has materials to prep for the College Comp CLEP, and they're only $20/mo.

Study material Clep English composition modular - Collegelady2 - 05-30-2017

dfrecore Wrote:Study.com does have study materials for the CLEP exam, but not for the DSST exam, because it's new.

Also, they probably cost more than what it's probably worth.

Clep Exams - Free CLEP Study Guides at Free-Clep-Prep.com

InstantCert (IC) has materials to prep for the College Comp CLEP, and they're only $20/mo.

Is the instant cert pretty accurate? I went thru those flash cards thought they were really easy.

Study material Clep English composition modular - Synicaal - 05-30-2017

I took English comp Modular, I don't really see how you could "Study" for this exam. Best you can probably do is practice. I would spend the money on the CLEP exam guide and whatever practice exams you can do. I passed it cold with zero studying.

I just took one of the Peterson's practice tests passed hopefully that is a good sign

Study material Clep English composition modular - Synicaal - 05-30-2017

Collegelady2 Wrote:I just took one of the Peterson's practice tests passed hopefully that is a good sign

That is usually a really good sign. I didn't find this CLEP to be difficult at all. I didn't score really high on it but I did finish it rather quickly. Looking back on it I should have taken a few extra minutes and I probably would have had a better margin. Either way I wish you good luck!

Yep was good enough to pass got a 54 even though my brain felt like it totally turned to mush as soon as I walked in.

Study material Clep English composition modular - bjcheung77 - 05-30-2017

Good work! A pass is a pass, I would just take it and "onward with the next course" you tread.

bjcheung77 Wrote:Good work! A pass is a pass, I would just take it and "onward with the next course" you tread.

Thanks I'm waiting impatiently for TESU to evaluate all the credits I transferred in to see what else I need to take seems its taking them forever

Study material Clep English composition modular - bjcheung77 - 05-30-2017

Collegelady2 Wrote:Thanks I'm waiting impatiently for TESU to evaluate all the credits I transferred in to see what else I need to take seems its taking them forever

Yes, each evaluation is 25 days. So, if you submitted it say May 15, you'll have to wait until June 10. For anyone waiting, I would just take the time to study.

If you're quick, you can finish a few required courses from Straighterline or use it for the CLEP's at Modern States, Saylor/Davar or Study.com... don't wait!