Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Miscellaneous)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Off-Topic)
+--- Thread: I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group (/Thread-I-ve-lost-access-to-the-Specific-Exam-Feedback-InstantCert-Subscribers-ONLY-group)

I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group - Nerdymcnerdface - 08-01-2017

I still have an active instacert account and I don't believe that I've acted in a malicious way that would have me blocked from the group. Has anyone ran into this issue before and who do I reach out to in order to regain access to that group?

RE: I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group - sgloer - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 05:21 AM)Nerdymcnerdface Wrote: I still have an active instacert account and I don't believe that I've acted in a malicious way that would have me blocked from the group. Has anyone ran into this issue before and who do I reach out to in order to regain access to that group?

Please try logging into InstantCert.com and clicking the "Discussion" link at the top to link your forum account again. After the latest forum upgrade, some of the links were erased.

RE: I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group - Nerdymcnerdface - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 09:04 AM)sgloer Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 05:21 AM)Nerdymcnerdface Wrote: I still have an active instacert account and I don't believe that I've acted in a malicious way that would have me blocked from the group. Has anyone ran into this issue before and who do I reach out to in order to regain access to that group?

Please try logging into InstantCert.com and clicking the "Discussion" link at the top to link your forum account again. After the latest forum upgrade, some of the links were erased.

I did this just now and it still does not work. I accidentally signed into the old site yesterday (thinking it was the new site as I started using the site immediately after the switch and I was under the impression that the switch did not happen yet) would that explain part of the issue?

RE: I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group - sgloer - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 09:39 AM)Nerdymcnerdface Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 09:04 AM)sgloer Wrote:

I did this just now and it still does not work. I accidentally signed into the old site yesterday (thinking it was the new site as I started using the site immediately after the switch and I was under the impression that the switch did not happen yet) would that explain part of the issue?
Please try again. You should have full access now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

RE: I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group - zapproximator - 08-05-2017

It doesn't work for me either after doing that.

RE: I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group - dbeaumont - 06-26-2019

I am having the same issue with getting access to the Specific Exam Feedback section. I have tried to go through instantcert discussion link and it still says I don't have access. What do I need to do to gave access?

RE: I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group - missshatonia - 07-09-2019

I'm a new subscriber. How do I get access to this group?

RE: I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group - bjcheung77 - 07-10-2019

(07-09-2019, 07:41 PM)missshatonia Wrote: I'm a new subscriber. How do I get access to this group?

Hey there, Did you just pay for a subscription to InstantCert Academy?
Here is their contact info: https://www.instantcert.com/contact.php4

RE: I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group - cookderosa - 07-11-2019

No problems on my end, I can access the Specific Exam Feedback folder.

RE: I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group - Zham - 09-27-2019

I haven't tried accessing these threads all summer, but now I cannot access the subscribed threads either. I can't find any of the threads I previously subscribed too, and though a link about someone replying still appears in my email every so often when I click on the link I am told I am no longer able to access the thread. Has anyone else had success in fixing the problem so far? Is there anything new I can try?