Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
TEEX tests don't flow to ACE Transcript? - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: TEEX tests don't flow to ACE Transcript? (/Thread-TEEX-tests-don-t-flow-to-ACE-Transcript)

Pages: 1 2

TEEX tests don't flow to ACE Transcript? - NicoleSolomita - 01-22-2018

Hi! 

I just took the first of the 3 TEEX classes -AWR-168-W Cyber Law and White Collar Crime -while I was able to print a certificate, I was unable to find the course, or the other two FREE TEEX courses, on the ACE transcript website. So, I am unable to add these courses to my transcript? Will TESU accept the printable certificate in lieu of the ACE transcript? I also want to add that it says 1 CE credit, not 2 credits as I previously thought?
 TIA!

RE: TEEX tests don't flow to ACE Transcript? - jsd - 01-22-2018

That is just one subsection of Cyber 101. You have to finish all of the Cyber 101 sections to get those two credits.

Cyber 201 and 301 are the same, there are multiple subsections under each course.

RE: TEEX tests don't flow to ACE Transcript? - NicoleSolomita - 01-22-2018

Understood - Thanks so much!!!

Yikes - I just went back over the info I have and each course should be 2 credits from what I see - so actually, I don't understand this - I went back into the TEEX site and I am not signed up for Cyber 101 - I am signed up for:
AWR-175-W Information Security for Everyone
AWR-168-W Cyber Law and White Collar Crime
AWR-174-W Cyber Ethics

From what I understand, each class should count for 2 credits, no?

I took an entire class - all 6 modules for Cyber Law & White Collar Crime - I didn't just take the first module, if that's what you're referring to.

I am so sorry if I misunderstood, but if this isn't right, these courses still don't show up in ACE, so how do I get them onto my transcript?

Those three sections make up Cybersecurity for Everyone (Cyber 101), worth 2cr when you complete all three.

Cyber 201 and Cyber 301 are also made up of 3 or 4 sections

Haha! OK now I understand - but the TEEX Site doesn't say anything about Cyber 101 - if I complete the 3 modules and then pick Cyber 101 in the dropdown menu on the ACE site, it should verify OK? Or did I sign up for the classes incorrectly?

Thank you so much!

You signed up right. Finish those tben request Cyber 101 on ACE and you're good.

Perfect! And I will do the same with the 201 and 301 courses - I get it now - thanks!

RE: TEEX tests don't flow to ACE Transcript? - eriehiker - 01-22-2018

What a great forum!

We're all here to help!

RE: TEEX tests don't flow to ACE Transcript? - cookderosa - 01-23-2018

Cyber 101 - Cybersecurity for Everyone (2 credits)
Must complete all 3:
-Cyber Law and White Collar Crime
-Cyber Ethics
-Information Security for Everyone

Cyber 201 - Cybersecurity for IT Professionals (2 credits)
Must complete all 4:
-Network Assurance
-Digital Forensics Basics
-Information Security Basics
-Secure Software

Cyber 301 - Cybersecurity for Business Professionals (2 credits)
Must complete all 3:
-Cyber Incident Analysis and Response
-Disaster Recovery for Information Systems
-Information Risk Management