Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Pierpont Email/Transcript Status - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Specific College Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Specific-College-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Pierpont and other Associates Degrees (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Pierpont-and-other-Associates-Degrees)
+--- Thread: Pierpont Email/Transcript Status (/Thread-Pierpont-Email-Transcript-Status)

Pierpont Email/Transcript Status - BSBRose21 - 06-07-2018

Hi! I'm waiting for my transcript evaluation from Pierpont.  Where do you go in the student portal to check the status of the transcript evaluation? 

Also - I cannot figure out how to open the Pierpont email (goes to google mail but my login for Felix does not work).  I do have an email in to their IT department but just curious if anyone else has had this issue.

RE: Pierpont Email/Transcript Status - xjarhead1999 - 06-07-2018

Just spoke to Nancy through email. I had figured out how to view transcripts but she said that you can't see how they apply towards the degree.
After logged in you click on student tab, then click student records. From there you can choose any of the acedemic transcripts then view unofficial transcripts. You can see what they have so far for you there.
Don't have any issues accessing the Pierpont email. I believe it's the same log in information as Felix.

RE: Pierpont Email/Transcript Status - BSBRose21 - 06-07-2018

(06-07-2018, 10:05 AM)xjarhead1999 Wrote: Just spoke to Nancy through email. I had figured out how to view transcripts but she said that you can't see how they apply towards the degree.
After logged in you click on student tab, then click student records. From there you can choose any of the acedemic transcripts then view unofficial transcripts. You can see what they have so far for you there.
Don't have any issues accessing the Pierpont email. I believe it's the same log in information as Felix.

They only received my transcript from my other community college a couple weeks ago so I'm assuming that it has not been reviewed yet. It does not have anything listed yet.

RE: Pierpont Email/Transcript Status - cookderosa - 06-07-2018

(06-07-2018, 09:58 AM)BSBRose21 Wrote: Hi! I'm waiting for my transcript evaluation from Pierpont.  Where do you go in the student portal to check the status of the transcript evaluation? 

Also - I cannot figure out how to open the Pierpont email (goes to google mail but my login for Felix does not work).  I do have an email in to their IT department but just curious if anyone else has had this issue.

When you login, it prompts you to first create a UCA. Are you able to do that? If not, try that again. Use your student ID instead of your SS# - not sure why, but that made a difference on my son's account.

RE: Pierpont Email/Transcript Status - BSBRose21 - 06-07-2018

Thank you! I was able to get into the email.