Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Excelsior Research And Writing Requirement - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Inactive (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Inactive)
+--- Forum: [ARCHIVE] Excelsior, Thomas Edison, and Charter Oak Specific Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-ARCHIVE-Excelsior-Thomas-Edison-and-Charter-Oak-Specific-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Excelsior Research And Writing Requirement (/Thread-Excelsior-Research-And-Writing-Requirement)

Excelsior Research And Writing Requirement - ImustStudy - 01-08-2008

I just found out today that I now must complete the Excelsior Research and Writing Requirement.

This was not a requirement when I registered and now they decide to spring it on me.

Has anyone taken this at Excelsior? If so, how fast can I get it done? Is it like the Info Literacy class that I finished in 63 minutes?

Has anyone taken it anywhere else for cheaper? Like at Penn Foster Etc?

Please help. This is getting a bit frustrating as Excelsior decides to add classes at their pleasure, despite the fact that I am already matriculated.

They have now told me that each time I add more classes to my transcript that they can "re-matriculate" me every time I add another class. Can thisd be correct??Anyone have a friend at Excelsior that can help me??:eek: :confused:

Excelsior Research And Writing Requirement - ImustStudy - 01-10-2008

Has Anyone Had This Same Scenario? Anyone Takign This Class???

Excelsior Research And Writing Requirement - SEAHAG - 01-11-2008

BYU Family History Research courses.

How is this class? I was thinking of taking it myself...

Excelsior Research And Writing Requirement - Gary - 01-15-2008

ImustStudy Wrote:I just found out today that I now must complete the Excelsior Research and Writing Requirement.

This was not a requirement when I registered and now they decide to spring it on me.

Has anyone taken this at Excelsior? If so, how fast can I get it done? Is it like the Info Literacy class that I finished in 63 minutes?

Has anyone taken it anywhere else for cheaper? Like at Penn Foster Etc?

Please help. This is getting a bit frustrating as Excelsior decides to add classes at their pleasure, despite the fact that I am already matriculated.

They have now told me that each time I add more classes to my transcript that they can "re-matriculate" me every time I add another class. Can thisd be correct??Anyone have a friend at Excelsior that can help me??:eek: :confused:
I am about to jump into their BLS since I'm almost there and after seeing this post, I remember something about this in their guide. Is this a new req't for ALL degrees? I hope they don't become like TESC, their customer service is unbearable to me. I'd be real close for a BA in Lib Studies through them and I live in NJ 30 mins away. My fees wouldn't be ridiculously high, I think I may have to swallow my pride. I am very close to an AS in Environmental Science as well through them. Great, just what I need, more choices. Thanks for the reminder.