Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
TESU Question about recording CLEP exams - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Inactive (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Inactive)
+--- Forum: [ARCHIVE] Excelsior, Thomas Edison, and Charter Oak Specific Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-ARCHIVE-Excelsior-Thomas-Edison-and-Charter-Oak-Specific-Discussion)
+--- Thread: TESU Question about recording CLEP exams (/Thread-TESU-Question-about-recording-CLEP-exams)

TESU Question about recording CLEP exams - SamCes - 06-25-2018

I received the following email after inquiring about missing CLEP exams on my TESU academic evaluation.

"Thank you for your request. You have received your second and final academic evaluation as an application of the University. In order to be eligible for unlimited updates to your academic evaluation you must enroll in the University by registering for a course or selecting/paying for a tuition plan. "

Does this mean that additional CLEP exams will not be entered in my transcript until I enroll?  I've already applied (April 2018) and paid the $75 fee.

Thanks!

RE: TESU Question about recording CLEP exams - Ideas - 06-25-2018

Yes, they won't evaluate CLEP or other courses (transfer, ACE, etc) until you enroll since you already had 2 evaluations.

The cheapest way to enroll is to enroll in a TECEP (or the cornerstone, but most of us skip that because of Study.com affiliation).

RE: TESU Question about recording CLEP exams - SamCes - 06-26-2018

(06-25-2018, 06:09 PM)Ideas Wrote: Yes, they won't evaluate CLEP or other courses (transfer, ACE, etc) until you enroll since you already had 2 evaluations.

The cheapest way to enroll is to enroll in a TECEP (or the cornerstone, but most of us skip that because of Study.com affiliation).

Gothca!  thank you.

RE: TESU Question about recording CLEP exams - davewill - 06-27-2018

You could also go ahead and take the Capstone if you think you're ready. You will have to become enrolled within a year of acceptance or have to reapply (and lose your catalog), anyway. Once you DO become enrolled, you will have a year from that point to either graduate, or take another course or TECEP to continue your enrollment.

RE: TESU Question about recording CLEP exams - studyandpass5 - 06-27-2018

I ran into that same problem! I am not enrolled and I didn't realize that I only got 2 evaluations. I had sent over my CLEP and DSST scores, but CLEP got there first; DSST is horribly slow. However, I needed that third evaluation for my DSST scores. When I asked someone about it, she told me to email them explaining my situation and to ask for a third evaluation. They did end up giving me a third evaluation once my DSST scores got there, so I would recommend emailing them if you are not ready to enroll yet.

RE: TESU Question about recording CLEP exams - mdel210201 - 06-29-2018

lets say someone has multiple sources of credits that were not evaluated on their first evaluation, could you have the officials sent to your house and package them all up still sealed in an envelope and mail it all to TESU to ensure that all get counted as one on the 2nd evaluation?