Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Study.com Referral/Coupon Code? - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Saylor.org, Straighterline, Study.com, OnlineDegree.com, Sophia.Org Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Saylor-org-Straighterline-Study-com-OnlineDegree-com-Sophia-Org-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Study.com Referral/Coupon Code? (/Thread-Study-com-Referral-Coupon-Code)

Pages: 1 2

Study.com Referral/Coupon Code? - ISKBizz15 - 07-03-2018

Does anyone know if there are any coupon codes available for Study.com or if there's a referral I could go through?

RE: Study.com Referral/Coupon Code? - Lewis.Yim - 07-03-2018

Yup, I have a coupon code. Basically, anyone who is currently using Study.com can generate a coupon code. It is one-time use for new subscribers. If you already have an account, then it will not work. The coupon is 20% off the first month only. If you need another coupon code, the only option is to start another account, the only drawback is, if you are taking similar courses, there will be no overlap, so you can't "finish" the classes faster. Private message me your email and I'll send you a referral, we get $10/off our subscription for the referral.

RE: Study.com Referral/Coupon Code? - ISKBizz15 - 07-03-2018

(07-03-2018, 03:31 PM)Lewis.Yim Wrote: Yup, I have a coupon code.  Basically, anyone who is currently using Study.com can generate a coupon code.  It is one-time use for new subscribers.  If you already have an account, then it will not work.  The coupon is 20% off the first month only.  If you need another coupon code, the only option is to start another account, the only drawback is, if you are taking similar courses, there will be no overlap, so you can't "finish" the classes faster.  Private message me your email and I'll send you a referral, we get $10/off our subscription for the referral.

Thank you so much! It worked Big Grin

RE: Study.com Referral/Coupon Code? - CGanahl - 07-05-2018

(07-03-2018, 03:31 PM)Lewis.Yim Wrote: Yup, I have a coupon code.  Basically, anyone who is currently using Study.com can generate a coupon code.  It is one-time use for new subscribers.  If you already have an account, then it will not work.  The coupon is 20% off the first month only.  If you need another coupon code, the only option is to start another account, the only drawback is, if you are taking similar courses, there will be no overlap, so you can't "finish" the classes faster.  Private message me your email and I'll send you a referral, we get $10/off our subscription for the referral.

If I pm you my email could you send me a code as well?

RE: Study.com Referral/Coupon Code? - Lewis.Yim - 07-05-2018

Yup, I can send a coupon code to anyone who requests it. It'll be beneficial for the both of us...
For others who want a coupon code, as long as my account is active, I should be able to send one out.
All I need is an email address and you will be sent a unique link, you can only get the discount from that link.

RE: Study.com Referral/Coupon Code? - ISKBizz15 - 07-05-2018

I'd be happy to send anyone a referral as well, pm me your email anytime.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using DegreeForum.net mobile app

RE: Study.com Referral/Coupon Code? - Jimmy999 - 07-05-2018

Anyone know about the Study.com homeschooling discount? $150 per month cost?

RE: Study.com Referral/Coupon Code? - mvk - 07-05-2018

(07-05-2018, 01:32 PM)Jimmy999 Wrote: Anyone know about the Study.com homeschooling discount?   $150 per month cost?

https://www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.org/college-accelerator-study.com/

Also reach out to Study.com for discount

RE: Study.com Referral/Coupon Code? - mvk - 08-02-2018

Looking for a  referral code , Any one thank you .

RE: Study.com Referral/Coupon Code? - Lewis.Yim - 08-02-2018

Sure, in order to provide a referral p, I need your email.
Please provide that through PM and I’ll send you a link.