Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Inactive (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Inactive)
+--- Forum: [ARCHIVE] Excelsior, Thomas Edison, and Charter Oak Specific Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-ARCHIVE-Excelsior-Thomas-Edison-and-Charter-Oak-Specific-Discussion)
+--- Thread: TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? (/Thread-TECEP-Learning-in-the-Digital-Age-where-does-it-fit)

TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? - dfrecore - 08-09-2018

I'm trying to find out if the new TECEP Learning in the Digital Age will fulfill the Info Lit requirement.  Anyone have a clue on that?  Anyone a current student at TESU who can call and ask?

I'm also curious to know if the Study.com Info Lit course will work there as well.  I've heard mixed reviews there, although last I heard it did work.  Anyone transfer it in recently?

RE: TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? - MNomadic - 08-09-2018

(08-09-2018, 02:20 PM)dfrecore Wrote: I'm trying to find out if the new TECEP Learning in the Digital Age will fulfill the Info Lit requirement.  Anyone have a clue on that?  Anyone a current student at TESU who can call and ask?

I'm also curious to know if the Study.com Info Lit course will work there as well.  I've heard mixed reviews there, although last I heard it did work.  Anyone transfer it in recently?

Study.com's library science 101: information literacy worked for me. When I asked them ahead of time over email, they said no but I did it anyway and it worked.

RE: TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? - dfrecore - 08-09-2018

(08-09-2018, 03:49 PM)MNomadic Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 02:20 PM)dfrecore Wrote: I'm trying to find out if the new TECEP Learning in the Digital Age will fulfill the Info Lit requirement.  Anyone have a clue on that?  Anyone a current student at TESU who can call and ask?

Study.com's library science 101: information literacy worked for me. When I asked them ahead of time over email, they said no but I did it anyway and it worked.

When did you transfer it in?

RE: TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? - MNomadic - 08-09-2018

(08-09-2018, 04:38 PM)dfrecore Wrote:

I got the email that they received my transcript May 18. I got the email that my academic evaluation was updated May 30.

RE: TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? - dfrecore - 08-10-2018

(08-09-2018, 04:59 PM)MNomadic Wrote:

I got the email that they received my transcript May 18. I got the email that my academic evaluation was updated May 30.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

RE: TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? - MNomadic - 08-10-2018

(08-10-2018, 12:37 AM)dfrecore Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 04:59 PM)MNomadic Wrote:

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Of course!