Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Studycom discounts? - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Saylor.org, Straighterline, Study.com, OnlineDegree.com, Sophia.Org Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Saylor-org-Straighterline-Study-com-OnlineDegree-com-Sophia-Org-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Studycom discounts? (/Thread-Studycom-discounts)

Studycom discounts? - cookderosa - 08-23-2018

For a long time Studycom has had a discount off their College Accelerator option via Homeschool Buyer's coop. I went it last night to use it and zonk- it's over! Ugh Apparently it just ended earlier this month. That and the Guardian Scholarship are the only 2 discounts I know of- but I believe that is also over.

So.... anyone know of any Studycom discounts going on or how to activate/prompt a code?

RE: Studycom discounts? - MNomadic - 08-23-2018

(08-23-2018, 09:35 AM)cookderosa Wrote: For a long time Studycom has had a discount off their College Accelerator option via Homeschool Buyer's coop. I went it last night to use it and zonk- it's over! Ugh Apparently it just ended earlier this month. That and the Guardian Scholarship are the only 2 discounts I know of- but I believe that is also over.

So.... anyone know of any Studycom discounts going on or how to activate/prompt a code?

Darn! That's the 3rd SDC promo we lost. They also recently ended the TESU free 30 day trials as well.

The only other one I know of is getting a referral code from someone with an active subscription. I believe that only works for a new account, though.

Studycom discounts? - harrypotter - 08-23-2018

They do offer a discount if you pay for 12 months up front. I believe it’s 10% Off

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net

RE: Studycom discounts? - cookderosa - 08-23-2018

(08-23-2018, 11:43 AM)harrypotter Wrote: They do offer a discount if you pay for 12 months up front. I believe it’s 10% Off

When I am at the plans/payment screen, the only option is to pay per month $199, I'm not seeing an option to buy a year. I know that was the deal over at HS Buyers Coop, but that only worked when you activated your account through THEIR portal- this isn't giving me anything other than this 1 payment option.

RE: Studycom discounts? - mvk - 08-23-2018

Mine show like this
Give them a call / email .

Current Plan: College Accelerator
Did you know? You can save up to 30% by switching to a 6-month or 12-month membership!
Change plan length now

RE: Studycom discounts? - MNomadic - 08-23-2018

(08-23-2018, 02:12 PM)cookderosa Wrote:
(08-23-2018, 11:43 AM)harrypotter Wrote: They do offer a discount if you pay for 12 months up front. I believe it’s 10% Off

When I am at the plans/payment screen, the only option is to pay per month $199, I'm not seeing an option to buy a year.  I know that was the deal over at HS Buyers Coop, but that only worked when you activated your account through THEIR portal- this isn't giving me anything other than this 1 payment option.

When I log into my expired SDC account it takes me directly to the "reactivate your account" screen and gives the option to save 10% by paying annually: 
Reactivate Your Account
Click "Reactivate" below to gain access to Study.com's videos and lessons. Your account will be billed upon reactivation.

Save 10%
by paying annually:

Annual Billing

RE: Studycom discounts? - cookderosa - 08-23-2018

(08-23-2018, 02:19 PM)MNomadic Wrote:

When I am at the plans/payment screen, the only option is to pay per month $199, I'm not seeing an option to buy a year.  I know that was the deal over at HS Buyers Coop, but that only worked when you activated your account through THEIR portal- this isn't giving me anything other than this 1 payment option.

When I log into my expired SDC account it takes me directly to the "reactivate your account" screen and gives the option to save 10% by paying annually: 
Reactivate Your Account
Click "Reactivate" below to gain access to Study.com's videos and lessons. Your account will be billed upon reactivation.

Save 10%
by paying annually:

Annual Billing

10% is nice, but I'm all about mvk's 30% discount!!

(08-23-2018, 02:19 PM)MNomadic Wrote:

Reactivate Your Account

Save 10%
by paying annually:

Annual Billing

10% is nice, but I'm all about mvk's 30% discount!!