Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
ACE Transcript To TESU - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Inactive (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Inactive)
+--- Forum: [ARCHIVE] Excelsior, Thomas Edison, and Charter Oak Specific Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-ARCHIVE-Excelsior-Thomas-Edison-and-Charter-Oak-Specific-Discussion)
+--- Thread: ACE Transcript To TESU (/Thread-ACE-Transcript-To-TESU--30291)

ACE Transcript To TESU - ISKBizz15 - 09-17-2018

The transfer information on the TESU site for ACE isn't that clear. In order to transfer my ACE transcript to TESU would it need to be sent electronically or by paper? Also, what exactly do they mean by "The fee for establishing a record with ACE is $20.00. This fee includes one complimentary transcript"?

RE: ACE Transcript To TESU - Merlin - 09-17-2018

(09-17-2018, 05:05 PM)ISKBizz15 Wrote: The transfer information on the TESU site for ACE isn't that clear. In order to transfer my ACE transcript to TESU would it need to be sent electronically or by paper? Also, what exactly do they mean by "The fee for establishing a record with ACE is $20.00. This fee includes one complimentary transcript"?

ACE transfers to TESU used to suggest paper transcripts, but they now recommend electronic, which is much superior.

As for the $20 fee, that is how much it costs to open the ACE registry account. As part of that price you can send you first transcript to the school of your choice for free. So, when you're ready to submit your ACE transcript to TESU, you can do so for free if you haven't already sent a transcript elsewhere. Normally there is a charge to send a copy of your transcript to a school, so this is a good deal.

RE: ACE Transcript To TESU - ISKBizz15 - 09-17-2018

(09-17-2018, 05:11 PM)Merlin Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 05:05 PM)ISKBizz15 Wrote: The transfer information on the TESU site for ACE isn't that clear. In order to transfer my ACE transcript to TESU would it need to be sent electronically or by paper? Also, what exactly do they mean by "The fee for establishing a record with ACE is $20.00. This fee includes one complimentary transcript"?

ACE transfers to TESU used to suggest paper transcripts, but they now recommend electronic, which is much superior.

As for the $20 fee, that is how much it costs to open the ACE registry account. As part of that price you can send you first transcript to the school of your choice for free. So, when you're ready to submit your ACE transcript to TESU, you can do so for free if you haven't already sent a transcript elsewhere. Normally there is a charge to send a copy of your transcript to a school, so this is a good deal.

Okay so in other words, It's $20 to open my account and the first transcript is free, then every transcript after that would be the regular price of $15? Sorry I know this isn't supposed to be that difficult to understand, I'm just having one of those dumb days. Blush

RE: ACE Transcript To TESU - Merlin - 09-17-2018

(09-17-2018, 05:25 PM)ISKBizz15 Wrote:

Okay so in other words, It's $20 to open my account and the first transcript is free, then every transcript after that would be the regular price of $15? Sorry I know this isn't supposed to be that difficult to understand, I'm just having one of those dumb days. Blush

Yep, you got it. Smile

RE: ACE Transcript To TESU - ISKBizz15 - 09-17-2018

(09-17-2018, 05:30 PM)Merlin Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 05:25 PM)ISKBizz15 Wrote:

Yep, you got it. Smile

Thanks for the explanation, makes sense now! Big Grin