Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
WGU February graduation ceremony - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Graduate School Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Graduate-School-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WGU February graduation ceremony (/Thread-WGU-February-graduation-ceremony)

Pages: 1 2

WGU February graduation ceremony - Johmford - 12-22-2018

Who is going? I’ll be there and hope that I can meet some folks!

It will be in Orlando FL, February 9th.

RE: WGU February graduation ceremony - ThatBankDude - 12-22-2018

(12-22-2018, 04:23 PM)jjsafari Wrote: Who is going? I’ll be there and hope that I can meet some folks!

Off topic but I noticed your signature. You will have completed the entire MBA program in 2 months?????

RE: WGU February graduation ceremony - Johmford - 12-22-2018

Not exactly, I have finished everything except the capstone. If you finish all the other courses you can walk during graduation and receive the diploma upon completion of the capstone. So in reality I’ll be done in probably March.

As a disclaimer to everyone else, your results may vary. I have had more time on my hands than the average person to complete school work.

RE: WGU February graduation ceremony - quigongene - 12-22-2018

(12-22-2018, 04:23 PM)jjsafari Wrote: Who is going? I’ll be there and hope that I can meet some folks!

I'm planning on being there after completing my bachelors.

RE: WGU February graduation ceremony - Johmford - 12-23-2018

I think the night before they have an event, are you planning to do that?

(12-22-2018, 10:57 PM)quigongene Wrote:

I'm planning on being there after completing my bachelors.

RE: WGU February graduation ceremony - quigongene - 12-23-2018

(12-23-2018, 11:06 AM)jjsafari Wrote: I think the night before they have an event, are you planning to do that?

I sure am!!

RE: WGU February graduation ceremony - amilitab4k9 - 12-23-2018

(12-22-2018, 05:30 PM)jjsafari Wrote: Not exactly, I have finished everything except the capstone. If you finish all the other courses you can walk during graduation and receive the diploma upon completion of the capstone. So in reality I’ll be done in probably March.

As a disclaimer to everyone else, your results may vary. I have had more time on my hands than the average person to complete school work.

If you get a good team, you could be done before the graduation. My capstone only took a month.

RE: WGU February graduation ceremony - Johmford - 12-23-2018

Earliest I could get in to was January 20 Sad

(12-23-2018, 05:33 PM)amilitab4k9 Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 05:30 PM)jjsafari Wrote: Not exactly, I have finished everything except the capstone. If you finish all the other courses you can walk during graduation and receive the diploma upon completion of the capstone. So in reality I’ll be done in probably March.

If you get a good team, you could be done before the graduation. My capstone only took a month.

RE: WGU February graduation ceremony - teacher2 - 12-25-2018

I would love to be able to attend the February ceremony, but will probably not be able to financially. I may watch the ceremony. Anybody else?

RE: WGU February graduation ceremony - Johmford - 01-25-2019

Anyone else I will see in Orlando in February?