Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
UL Computer Science Course - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Saylor.org, Straighterline, Study.com, OnlineDegree.com, Sophia.Org Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Saylor-org-Straighterline-Study-com-OnlineDegree-com-Sophia-Org-Discussion)
+--- Thread: UL Computer Science Course (/Thread-UL-Computer-Science-Course)

UL Computer Science Course - darthweezy - 02-08-2019

I need to find 1 more UL course for the BACS at TESU.  Would prefer something that can be completed quickly if possible but need it either way so not a "must".  These are the ones I've got so far all with SDC:

Computer Science 306: Computer Architecture
Business 303: Management Information Systems
Computer Science 303: Database Management
Computer Science 302: Systems Analysis & Design

Any suggestions?

RE: UL Computer Science Course - bjcheung77 - 02-08-2019

The cheap, easy, and fast option would be Cybersecurity DSST, it is UL at TESU. If you have taken the TEEX courses it will be duplicate info. Did you get TEEX done when it was UL? If you want extra practice, get some DSST resources online and you might want to review whatever is your weak point...

RE: UL Computer Science Course - armstrongsubero - 02-08-2019

@darthweezy I need 1 UL credit again and I dont know what to do.

I only did 2 of the 3 teex courses. Now I may have to do a 3 credit course just to get than 1 UL credit. I wish TESU would waive it...its just 1 cr. And they wont accept the CIS-360 I did to fulfil tje requirement.

RE: UL Computer Science Course - darthweezy - 02-08-2019

(02-08-2019, 11:36 AM)armstrongsubero Wrote: @darthweezy I need 1 UL credit again and I dont know what to do.

I only did 2 of the 3 teex courses. Now I may have to do a 3 credit course just to get than 1 UL credit. I wish TESU would waive it...its just 1 cr. And they wont accept the CIS-360 I did to fulfil tje requirement.

I'm not sure what you're asking.  I personally need 1 class for 3 credits.  I am going to look into the class bjcheung77 recommended.

RE: UL Computer Science Course - armstrongsubero - 02-08-2019

(02-08-2019, 12:41 PM)darthweezy Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 11:36 AM)armstrongsubero Wrote: @darthweezy I need 1 UL credit again and I dont know what to do.

I'm not sure what you're asking.  I personally need 1 class for 3 credits.  I am going to look into the class bjcheung77 recommended.
Not asking anything. I'm in the same bind as you. Only I need 1 UL credit.

RE: UL Computer Science Course - darthweezy - 02-08-2019

(02-08-2019, 12:45 PM)armstrongsubero Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 12:41 PM)darthweezy Wrote:

Not asking anything. I'm in the same bind as you. Only I need 1 UL credit.

Oh ok, I understand now.

RE: UL Computer Science Course - inf - 02-22-2020

bump for this, I need 1 UL too and TESC downgraded Cybersecurity and from what ive read, we cannot do the Comp Architecture any longer?

RE: UL Computer Science Course - Ideas - 02-22-2020

Network Technology TECEP.

RE: UL Computer Science Course - Zachcleigh - 02-23-2020

Coopersmith linear algebra