Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Can't find DSST scores - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Can't find DSST scores (/Thread-Can-t-find-DSST-scores)

Can't find DSST scores - FishNDip - 03-13-2019

Hello,

I've been trying to find my DSST scores and classes I've taken, but I cannot seem to access it from "getcollegecredit.com"!

Did they change their website? How do I find my tests I've already taken?  Huh

RE: Can't find DSST scores - 22gunsonfire - 03-13-2019

(03-13-2019, 02:55 PM)FishNDip Wrote: Hello,

I've been trying to find my DSST scores and classes I've taken, but I cannot seem to access it from "getcollegecredit.com"!

Did they change their website? How do I find my tests I've already taken?  Huh

Log into your Prometric account and there will be a place that you can view scores for exams previously taken.

RE: Can't find DSST scores - FishNDip - 03-13-2019

I literally cannot sign into my prometric account. I noticed they changed the look of the website, and now I can't even request a password change, because it doesn't remember my email....

RE: Can't find DSST scores - Merlin - 03-13-2019

(03-13-2019, 03:44 PM)FishNDip Wrote: I literally cannot sign into my prometric account. I noticed they changed the look of the website, and now I can't even request a password change, because it doesn't remember my email....

I had the same experience when I restarted this process last year. It had been like 8 years since the last DSST exam I took, so when I tried to log into my prometric account to get my scores I was unable to do so. I ended up having to call in for assistance and ordered my transcripts that way.

If it's been a while since you were last on the site, your account was probably wiped like mine. It sounds like the Prometric accounts expire after a year or two of inactivity, and the score data is moved offline after a while anyway so even if your account is active you cannot see your scores online after a while. At least that is the impression I got from their support folks.

RE: Can't find DSST scores - dfrecore - 03-14-2019

(03-13-2019, 07:00 PM)Merlin Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 03:44 PM)FishNDip Wrote: I literally cannot sign into my prometric account. I noticed they changed the look of the website, and now I can't even request a password change, because it doesn't remember my email....

I had the same experience when I restarted this process last year. It had been like 8 years since the last DSST exam I took, so when I tried to log into my prometric account to get my scores I was unable to do so. I ended up having to call in for assistance and ordered my transcripts that way.

If it's been a while since you were last on the site, your account was probably wiped like mine. It sounds like the Prometric accounts expire after a year or two of inactivity, and the score data is moved offline after a while anyway so even if your account is active you cannot see your scores online after a while. At least that is the impression I got from their support folks.

And just to be difficult, for CLEP there is no online score info, and for AP, they keep your online info for 4 years.  Why in the world they can't have everything online, forever is beyond me.

RE: Can't find DSST scores - quigongene - 03-14-2019

(03-14-2019, 12:50 AM)dfrecore Wrote: And just to be difficult, for CLEP there is no online score info <snip>

This changed fairly recently....the scores are on their site now.

RE: Can't find DSST scores - natshar - 03-14-2019

Clep scores are on the site and easy to access for 20 years. AP scores are easy to access for four years and then you can't see them after that.

For DSST there is a place to login. Once you login barrier under a few settings you can view your scores.

If you are like me and don't know/remember your username/password just call the support number on the site. It literally took two minutes and I thought it would complicated but the customer service was tip notch (at least for me, no guarantees for you). They told me what my username and password were and how to login and see my scores.

RE: Can't find DSST scores - FishNDip - 03-14-2019

Thanks! I called up and got it all sorted out. Smile