Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Applied for graduation - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Applied for graduation (/Thread-Applied-for-graduation--32028)

Pages: 1 2

Applied for graduation - fork - 03-14-2019

I applied for graduation. My academic eval says complete. I got a 92 on my paper and 96 in the class (Business Capstone TESU). Happy with that. It's finally over and I'm so glad!!! Big Grin

RE: Applied for graduation - mudball - 03-14-2019

That's great! Congratulations.

RE: Applied for graduation - MrBossmanJr - 03-14-2019

(03-14-2019, 02:22 PM)fork Wrote: I applied for graduation. My academic eval says complete. I got a 92 on my paper and 96 in the class (Business Capstone TESU). Happy with that. It's finally over and I'm so glad!!! Big Grin

Congrats! How long did it take you to complete your degree since starting?

I'm close too. Just need a few more submissions.

RE: Applied for graduation - fork - 03-14-2019

(03-14-2019, 02:27 PM)MrBossmanJr Wrote:
(03-14-2019, 02:22 PM)fork Wrote: I applied for graduation. My academic eval says complete. I got a 92 on my paper and 96 in the class (Business Capstone TESU). Happy with that. It's finally over and I'm so glad!!! Big Grin

Congrats! How long did it take you to complete your degree since starting?

I'm close too. Just need a few more submissions.

That's hard to say. I started college in 1988. Picked up a couple associate degrees along the way. So it wasn't a straight shot for me Smile

RE: Applied for graduation - tobyisking - 03-14-2019

Congrats!!!! That's great news Smile

RE: Applied for graduation - Merlin - 03-14-2019

Congrats!

RE: Applied for graduation - fork - 03-14-2019

I appreciate all the help you all on this site have given. It would have been a lot more difficult without this important resource and the time you give here Smile

RE: Applied for graduation - eriehiker - 03-14-2019

Congratulations!

RE: Applied for graduation - bjcheung77 - 03-14-2019

Congrats Fork! Good work! Your next educational goal is now in reach...
Yes, that masters you're always thinking of... in the back of that brain...

RE: Applied for graduation - cookderosa - 03-15-2019

Congratulations!!! I looked at your join date and it was exactly 1 year ago. What an inspiration!! Did you know you'd be a graduate only 1 year ago?