Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Transcripts and grades study.com - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Transcripts and grades study.com (/Thread-Transcripts-and-grades-study-com)

Transcripts and grades study.com - kier7141 - 05-02-2019

Hey guys! My membership for study.com just expired today, but I am still waiting for my essay and exam grades to come back so that I can submit them to my school. My issue is that they will not let me back into my account to view my past work or send transcripts to the school. Do I really have to pay another 200 dollars just to view my coursework? That doesn't seem fair especially because I have to wait on someone to grade my assignments, and I have no control over how fast or slow they submit my grades. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Broke college girl

RE: Transcripts and grades study.com - TwinMom - 05-02-2019

(05-02-2019, 04:12 PM)kier7141 Wrote: Hey guys! My membership for study.com just expired today, but I am still waiting for my essay and exam grades to come back so that I can submit them to my school. My issue is that they will not let me back into my account to view my past work or send transcripts to the school. Do I really have to pay another 200 dollars just to view my coursework? That doesn't seem fair especially because I have to wait on someone to grade my assignments, and I have no control over how fast or slow they submit my grades. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Broke college girl

You will receive an email once they have reviewed your final exam recording.  Once you do you can log into your ACE account and submit the course for credit (just keep track of the date of your final exam). This happens even if your College Accelerator subscription expired. As far as the assignments I'm sure others with experience can help.

RE: Transcripts and grades study.com - Merlin - 05-02-2019

(05-02-2019, 04:12 PM)kier7141 Wrote: Hey guys! My membership for study.com just expired today, but I am still waiting for my essay and exam grades to come back so that I can submit them to my school. My issue is that they will not let me back into my account to view my past work or send transcripts to the school. Do I really have to pay another 200 dollars just to view my coursework? That doesn't seem fair especially because I have to wait on someone to grade my assignments, and I have no control over how fast or slow they submit my grades. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Broke college girl

You can't log in to see your scores without an active sub, but you can request transcripts at any time.

To request transcripts, just click on this link and fill out the form with your identification information. You can also specify which school you want to send the transcript to and whether you want it to show grades/scores or not.

RE: Transcripts and grades study.com - MNomadic - 05-02-2019

Also, if they don't get your assignment scores back to you within a week or 2, send them an email. Sometimes they get graded fast but they forget to submit them.