Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
How does TESU take Sophia classes? ACE or direct? - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Saylor.org, Straighterline, Study.com, OnlineDegree.com, Sophia.Org Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Saylor-org-Straighterline-Study-com-OnlineDegree-com-Sophia-Org-Discussion)
+--- Thread: How does TESU take Sophia classes? ACE or direct? (/Thread-How-does-TESU-take-Sophia-classes-ACE-or-direct)

How does TESU take Sophia classes? ACE or direct? - suzycupcake - 07-15-2019

Hey there everyone!

Wondering the answer to this question if anyone happens to know.  TIA!

RE: How does TESU take Sophia classes? ACE or direct? - CarpeDiem8 - 07-16-2019

Hey suzycupcake!

ACE! Smile

D

RE: How does TESU take Sophia classes? ACE or direct? - suzycupcake - 07-17-2019

Thanks a bunch!!

RE: How does TESU take Sophia classes? ACE or direct? - cecilgambe7 - 07-17-2019

(07-16-2019, 06:21 AM)CarpeDiem8 Wrote: Hey suzycupcake!

ACE! Smile

D

Thats means you must move to your ACE account before send to TESU??

RE: How does TESU take Sophia classes? ACE or direct? - bjcheung77 - 07-17-2019

cecilgambe7 Wrote:Thats means you must move to your ACE account before send to TESU??

Yes, place everything into ACE before you transfer them to TESU.

RE: How does TESU take Sophia classes? ACE or direct? - dfrecore - 07-19-2019

(07-17-2019, 09:30 PM)cecilgambe7 Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 06:21 AM)CarpeDiem8 Wrote: Hey suzycupcake!

ACE! Smile

D

Thats means you must move to your ACE account before send to TESU??

Everything you ever take that is ACE should be put in your ACE account, no matter what you want to do with it in the future.

THEN, if you need to send an ACE transcript to a school, everything will be on there.

The only course providers that you can send direct to TESU (not talking about NCCRS) is Study.com, where you HAVE to send direct (not sure why), and Straighterline, where you CAN send direct (again, not sure why).  Everyone else has to be sent on the ACE transcript.  No idea why TESU differentiates between Study.com, SL, Sophia, etc., but they do... Huh

RE: How does TESU take Sophia classes? ACE or direct? - SweetsugarNL - 07-19-2019

Is this the same for excelsior?

RE: How does TESU take Sophia classes? ACE or direct? - Lacedonia4 - 03-02-2020

Does ACE approve more than one course before you request transcript?

That way I could get more for $15 rather than one course at a time?

And with putting them all on ACE can they be sent to multiple institutions?

RE: How does TESU take Sophia classes? ACE or direct? - dfrecore - 03-02-2020

(03-02-2020, 02:13 PM)Lacedonia4 Wrote: Does ACE approve more than one course before you request transcript?

The ACE transcript lists all ACE courses that you put on there - then you send the transcript to any school you want that will accept ACE, with all of your courses listed (as long as you add them there of course).

It's $15 (I think that's the amount), to send one transcript, and you can send as many as you'd like (so it's $15 each time you send it).

RE: How does TESU take Sophia classes? ACE or direct? - Lacedonia4 - 03-03-2020

(03-02-2020, 03:04 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 02:13 PM)Lacedonia4 Wrote: Does ACE approve more than one course before you request transcript?

The ACE transcript lists all ACE courses that you put on there - then you send the transcript to any school you want that will accept ACE, with all of your courses listed (as long as you add them there of course).

It's $15 (I think that's the amount), to send one transcript, and you can send as many as you'd like (so it's $15 each time you send it).
Ok, thanks, so that means I can let them accumulate there after they are approved by ACE and then send them all at once?

I was afraid they expired and sent them one at the time after each completed course.  Blush