Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Coopersmith Discount Code - does anyone have one or a referral key - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Saylor.org, Straighterline, Study.com, OnlineDegree.com, Sophia.Org Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Saylor-org-Straighterline-Study-com-OnlineDegree-com-Sophia-Org-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Coopersmith Discount Code - does anyone have one or a referral key (/Thread-Coopersmith-Discount-Code-does-anyone-have-one-or-a-referral-key)

Pages: 1 2

Coopersmith Discount Code - does anyone have one or a referral key - udi - 09-04-2019

Well, I think I'm going to try a course at Coopersmith, but I'm not thrilled with $150 for one course, so is there a coupon anywhere? If you have a referral link, just PM me.

RE: Coopersmith Discount Code - does anyone have one or a referral key - jsd - 09-04-2019

Unless they have changed this very recently, their referral link only gets the referrer a benefit. the new user entering the referral code does not get a discount. I signed up early on to mess with it (referral code 38), but i'm not familiar with any coupon codes or ways to get you a discount.

RE: Coopersmith Discount Code - does anyone have one or a referral key - cookderosa - 09-04-2019

I have jsd's code written down to use when we (eventually) get to enrolling in my son's last 2 classes, but since his have been planned I've kept my eyes peeled looking for codes and haven't seen any.

RE: Coopersmith Discount Code - does anyone have one or a referral key - udi - 09-04-2019

(09-04-2019, 01:54 PM)cookderosa Wrote: I have jsd's code written down to use when we (eventually) get to enrolling in my son's last 2 classes, but since his have been planned I've kept my eyes peeled looking for codes and haven't seen any.

I technically learned about Coppersmith from cookderosa, but I will click on jsd's link if it's PMd to me. Big Grin

RE: Coopersmith Discount Code - does anyone have one or a referral key - jsd - 09-04-2019

(09-04-2019, 03:18 PM)udi Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 01:54 PM)cookderosa Wrote: I have jsd's code written down to use when we (eventually) get to enrolling in my son's last 2 classes, but since his have been planned I've kept my eyes peeled looking for codes and haven't seen any.

I technically learned about Coppersmith from cookderosa, but I will click on jsd's link if it's PMd to me. Big Grin

in that case, if jennifer has an affiliate code then definitely use hers!

anyone who wants to use mine, it's just the two digit number 38 to enter when you sign up for a course, at some point they'll ask for referrer ID or affiliate ID, and 38 is it.

RE: Coopersmith Discount Code - does anyone have one or a referral key - CarpeDiem8 - 09-04-2019

I'm totally down with some affiliate codes, so Jennifer, send away! I'll probably be taking some UL Psych courses before the end of the year, glad to help, even if it's a few dollars! Got yours, JSD, thanks!

Danielle

RE: Coopersmith Discount Code - does anyone have one or a referral key - suzycupcake - 09-06-2019

(09-04-2019, 11:32 AM)udi Wrote: Well, I think I'm going to try a course at Coopersmith, but I'm not thrilled with $150 for one course, so is there a coupon anywhere? If you have a referral link, just PM me.

I took one course (and am taking another right now bc I love the format) but wanted to let you know the course I took didn't include the ProctorU fee which was $28.

RE: Coopersmith Discount Code - does anyone have one or a referral key - suzycupcake - 09-07-2019

(09-06-2019, 06:02 PM)suzycupcake Wrote: I took one course (and am taking another right now bc I love the format) but wanted to let you know the course I took didn't include the ProctorU fee which was $28.

Sorry, I misspoke!  It's $18, not $28.

RE: Coopersmith Discount Code - does anyone have one or a referral key - udi - 09-08-2019

(09-07-2019, 01:36 PM)suzycupcake Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 06:02 PM)suzycupcake Wrote: I took one course (and am taking another right now bc I love the format) but wanted to let you know the course I took didn't include the ProctorU fee which was $28.

Oh, that's okay. It's still cheaper than any other UL course I can find for computer science.

RE: Coopersmith Discount Code - does anyone have one or a referral key - boymom1031 - 11-13-2019

(09-07-2019, 01:36 PM)What course did you take and what was required? Papers, multiple choice? Etc thanks!suzycupcake Wrote: