Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Rpnow study.com network error!!! - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Saylor.org, Straighterline, Study.com, OnlineDegree.com, Sophia.Org Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Saylor-org-Straighterline-Study-com-OnlineDegree-com-Sophia-Org-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Rpnow study.com network error!!! (/Thread-Rpnow-study-com-network-error)

Pages: 1 2

Rpnow study.com network error!!! - dfwdegree - 10-20-2019

I was just taking a final exam on study.com via rpnow and, while on question 90 out of 100, I got a network error message.  It kicked me out of the exam and I couldn't get back in.  The Study.com website indicates that the proctored exam is being graded.  This is so frustrating because I worked so hard to find the time to take this uninterrupted.  Granted, I only needed a 57 to pass but I have no idea what my cumulative score was at the time of the error.  Has this happened to anyone else?  If  so, will study.com rectify this if I need to retakewithout charging me $70?  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Rpnow study.com network error!!! - akr680 - 10-20-2019

It happened twice to me. They will give you another attempt.

RE: Rpnow study.com network error!!! - dfwdegree - 10-20-2019

Thank you, that's good to hear.  I wonder if they will still grade my partial exam?  In your circumstances, did they give you a grade for your incomplete exams?

RE: Rpnow study.com network error!!! - akr680 - 10-21-2019

No

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

RE: Rpnow study.com network error!!! - dfwdegree - 10-24-2019

Just got my graded exam back. Thankfully I did well enough to pass the course without having to retake it!

RE: Rpnow study.com network error!!! - akr680 - 10-25-2019

(10-24-2019, 04:12 PM)dfwdegree Wrote: Just got my graded exam back.  Thankfully I did well enough to pass the course without having to retake it!

wow...great

RE: Rpnow study.com network error!!! - maxxor6868 - 04-26-2020

(10-24-2019, 04:12 PM)dfwdegree Wrote: Just got my graded exam back.  Thankfully I did well enough to pass the course without having to retake it!

so you still got your grade even after the interpret?

RE: Rpnow study.com network error!!! - TwinMom - 04-27-2020

(04-26-2020, 08:49 PM)maxxor6868 Wrote:

They did get their grade.

This exact thing happened to my son last month.  He was 10 questions away from finishing. We were able to get him logged back in and used the same exact code, did the id pic, scanned the room and it put him back into the exam (just a few questions previous). He finished and received his final grade about a week later.

RE: Rpnow study.com network error!!! - maxxor6868 - 04-27-2020

(04-27-2020, 11:43 AM)TwinMom Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 08:49 PM)maxxor6868 Wrote:

They did get their grade.

This exact thing happened to my son last month.  He was 10 questions away from finishing. We were able to get him logged back in and used the same exact code, did the id pic, scanned the room and it put him back into the exam (just a few questions previous). He finished and received his final grade about a week later.

thank you so much! For me, my interpret was only a brief moment and I did not get kicked out of the test. That sounds very reassuring and I am very confident that now I will get my score back and pass the course. Thank you so much!

RE: Rpnow study.com network error!!! - bjcheung77 - 04-27-2020

Yes, you should be fine. I've had my fair share of these type of issues with the alternative providers proctoring sessions. It's either some technical issue with the laptop or the internet connection for me. I've never actually had to redo a final exam because of these issues.