Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Easiest class for Study.com - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Saylor.org, Straighterline, Study.com, OnlineDegree.com, Sophia.Org Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Saylor-org-Straighterline-Study-com-OnlineDegree-com-Sophia-Org-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Easiest class for Study.com (/Thread-Easiest-class-for-Study-com)

Easiest class for Study.com - FishNDip - 10-22-2019

Hey, my study.com membership is ending Monday, and I still have one more class I can take. Need to fill up a free elective, so I'm wondering what's the easiest, fastest class I can take for study.com?  

Thanks

RE: Easiest class for Study.com - darthweezy - 10-22-2019

Have you already taken Communications 120?  That was an extremely quick one for me and you could finish in less than a day.  Also, Computer Science 102 was fairly straight forward if you're up to date with technology.

RE: Easiest class for Study.com - FishNDip - 10-22-2019

I have taken Com 120, but not Science 102.

RE: Easiest class for Study.com - TwinMom - 10-22-2019

(10-22-2019, 12:03 PM)FishNDip Wrote: Hey, my study.com membership is ending Monday, and I still have one more class I can take. Need to fill up a free elective, so I'm wondering what's the easiest, fastest class I can take for study.com?  

Thanks

Library Science

RE: Easiest class for Study.com - jsh1138 - 10-22-2019

Can confirm that Library Science is the easiest course on the site.

There are quite a few more than are easy, but that's the easiest.

RE: Easiest class for Study.com - dfwdegree - 10-22-2019

I've taken library science 101: information literacy and it was super easy.  I've also taken Presentation skills in the workplace and, in my opinion, that was even quicker/easier.  Library science took me about 3 hours and presentation skills took me about 2.5 hours.  You can't go wrong either way!

RE: Easiest class for Study.com - dfrecore - 10-23-2019

Also, something with placement tests is a good bet. But COM 120: Presentation Skills in the Work Place is by far the shortest course in the catalog (27 lessons I think).

RE: Easiest class for Study.com - Leslie2828 - 10-27-2019

(10-22-2019, 10:17 PM)Are there proctored? If so how does it work  dfwdegree Wrote: I've taken library science 101: information literacy and it was super easy.  I've also taken Presentation skills in the workplace and, in my opinion, that was even quicker/easier.  Library science took me about 3 hours and presentation skills took me about 2.5 hours.  You can't go wrong either way!

RE: Easiest class for Study.com - shadowgem - 10-27-2019

(10-27-2019, 02:33 AM)Leslie2828 Wrote:
(10-22-2019, 10:17 PM)Are there proctored? If so how does it work  dfwdegree Wrote: I've taken library science 101: information literacy and it was super easy.  I've also taken Presentation skills in the workplace and, in my opinion, that was even quicker/easier.  Library science took me about 3 hours and presentation skills took me about 2.5 hours.  You can't go wrong either way!

Yes. Study.com uses RPNow to proctor their courses. It's actually very easy and convenient. 

When you are ready to take your exam you can do so on demand. You just download a software called Secure Now and it will record your exam session. The software will walk you through scanning your id and testing environment and then set up your exam for you. When your exam is completed you will see your unofficial score report. The software uploads your exam for someone to review the recorded session and verify academic integrity was met while taking the exam. The verification results and your official score will be reported in your SDC dashboard usually in a few days later.

You can review SDC's tutorial to get a better idea of how it all works.