Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
ENEB Master Thread - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Graduate School Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Graduate-School-Discussion)
+--- Thread: ENEB Master Thread (/Thread-ENEB-Master-Thread)

RE: ENEB Master Thread - kai1120 - 01-17-2024

(01-04-2024, 02:53 AM)Lorvey Wrote: I heard a piece of gossip. There was a Chinese tour guide in Greece last year. He lost his business because of COVID-19. That's when he graduated from ENEB. So he wrote an email to Ui1 about their relationship with ENEB. And he emailed WES to be sure to clarify the relationship between ENEB and Ui1.

(01-04-2024, 09:55 PM)nykorn Wrote:
(01-04-2024, 02:53 AM)Lorvey Wrote: I heard a piece of gossip. There was a Chinese tour guide in Greece last year. He lost his business because of COVID-19. That's when he graduated from ENEB. So he wrote an email to Ui1 about their relationship with ENEB. And he emailed WES to be sure to clarify the relationship between ENEB and Ui1.

Was that WES Canada or WES USA? Because I have tried to message WES USA myself, and it is almost impossible. There is no Email address listed anywhere and they try to hide the message system. When you do figure out how to message, they just reply with a canned response. I highly doubt they actually investigate what anyone says in an Email.

However, when you google ENEB or even titulo propio and the other spanish degree names, our forum thread including images from it is the top result. And we have laid out everything completely bare for any FCE to read. We are not doing ourselves any favors.

I asked chat-gpt4 to google in English, Spanish and Chinese about your gossip, it didn't find anything.

Anyways, a reminder to anyone who is going through any ENEB program. There is a virtual library which is full of books, originally written in English, on all subjects taught (except apparently Spanish). There are several books for each section of a course, so I would say it could be a good idea to read the ENEB chapter first then read the relevant book from the virtual library after.

(01-05-2024, 12:02 AM)Xin Wrote:
(01-04-2024, 09:55 PM)nykorn Wrote:

Was that WES Canada or WES USA? Because I have tried to message WES USA myself, and it is almost impossible. There is no Email address listed anywhere and they try to hide the message system. When you do figure out how to message, they just reply with a canned response. I highly doubt they actually investigate what anyone says in an Email.

However, when you google ENEB or even titulo propio and the other spanish degree names, our forum thread including images from it is the top result. And we have laid out everything completely bare for any FCE to read. We are not doing ourselves any favors.

I asked chat-gpt4 to google in English, Spanish and Chinese about your gossip, it didn't find anything.

Anyways, a reminder to anyone who is going through any ENEB program. There is a virtual library which is full of books, originally written in English, on all subjects taught (except apparently Spanish). There are several books for each section of a course, so I would say it could be a good idea to read the ENEB chapter first then read the relevant book from the virtual library after.

The event is real, and the reason it can't be searched is that this discussion is taking place in a group in SimplifiedChinese.com's app, so Google won't be able to search for any public information. If you want to verify the information, you need to register the specific APP with your cell phone number and enter the relevant group to find this information.

The most important thing is Spanish officials have confirmed that universities's own master's degree (Máster Propio) has been changed to the MFP diploma (Lifelong learning master's degree) and has been incorporated into the category of non-academic education, which is not part of higher education.

I can attest to this rumor, oh that was a show. It was somewhere around March 2023 when I got interested in propio degrees. I joined 3 chat groups for online continuous education on xiaohongshu, this "doing business in Greek bro", I'll just call him Greek bro for the time being, joined 2 of the groups. First he was talking about how he got his certs from ENEB&UI1, then the whole thing went haywire when he got mad trying to explain that the UI1 cert is a recognition rather than a degree and someone disregarded him. He was removed from both groups for spamming while kept sneaking back in with different accounts, accusing people of being idiots to believe the certs hold value. When people started to argue that they understood what a propio is and that the cert is used for getting points for immigration, the Greek bro started ranting about writing to WES Canada to get everyone busted. What he did next was he reported the moderator for "spreading false information" and "scamming" and got her banned for a week from xiaohongshu.

I'm not sure if WES Canada was influenced by his persistent writing to them to decide to stop evaluating ENEB&UI1 certs. It may be a factor, but idk if it is the only factor.

(01-16-2024, 04:23 PM)nykorn Wrote: I've found myself trying to apply for a Master's at WGU. They advised me to get a new foreign credit evaluation report for absolutely all of my education including ENEB. For the time being I'm attempting to register with just a WES evaluation of my Bachelor's but I now plan on getting an evaluation of my ENEB courses done by the NACES member International Academic Credential Evaluators Inc, which accepts digital documents from the user and not just stuff sent directly from the school itself. Has anyone used IACEI to evaluate ENEB? I am still waiting on my diplomas so I can't send anything in yet.

I'm curious about it too, let me know if it works out. I know that some non NACES evaluators are fine with it (they're fine with most things including CLEP), but haven't had any information for smaller NACES evaluators.

RE: ENEB Master Thread - mariobros1985 - 01-17-2024

(01-09-2024, 12:43 PM)mariobros1985 Wrote:
(02-06-2023, 11:19 AM)KSoul Wrote: I was asked in this thread or maybe in another ENEB thread about the Google PMP certification transfer, and I am not sure where it is, and it may have already been answered at this point. Nonetheless, here are the three courses that will be credited in the Master's Project Management for the Coursera certification:

Project Planning
Process Integration and PMP Certification
Project Quality

If you already have a Master in Management or Leadership, combined with the Courserta certification, that would leave only a hand full of courses remaining for a swift and cost-value Maser's degree.

I asked ENEB recently to confirm that the Google Project Management certificate can indeed transfer in and what courses it can cover for the Project Management Master's Degree and this is the response that I got:

Quote:Good day,

I hope this email finds you well,

Yes, we still made the exemptions. We can only apply the 40% of the modules from a course. This upon an administrative fee.

The courses that we could exempt are the ones bellow:

Project Funding
Corporate Social Responsibility
Project Planning
Project Management

We remain at your disposal for any further information.

Kind regards,

I couldn't find the Project Management course on the PM degree syllabus that they were talking about, though.

I should update what I said. I recently contacted ENEB about transfer credit (exceptions) to the MBA & Master's in Project Management and they told me this:

Quote:Good day,

I hope this email finds you well,

Unfortunately, we will not be able to process the exemptions as we recently received new instructions from our directors and this service is not available at this time.

We remain at your disposal for any further information.

Kind regards,

It seems like they're not processing transfer credit as of now, at least not yet for this year.

Also, can anyone give me an ENEB ambassador code for the Spanish version of the program? I'm fluent in Spanish and all the ambassador codes for the Spanish version that I could find are from a couple of years ago and they don't seem to work (at least when I tried inputting them, they just redirected me to the ENEB website).

Here's the ENEB ambassador link to get an ambassador code: https://eneb.es/embajadores/

Here's the link where I tried to input the ambassador codes, but they didn't work: https://eneb.es/codigo-embajadores/

I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me an ambassador code for the Spanish program because I'm curious how the prices contrast between the English and Spanish versions of the programs.

RE: ENEB Master Thread - nykorn - 01-17-2024

(01-17-2024, 09:49 AM)kai1120 Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 04:23 PM)nykorn Wrote: I've found myself trying to apply for a Master's at WGU. They advised me to get a new foreign credit evaluation report for absolutely all of my education including ENEB. For the time being I'm attempting to register with just a WES evaluation of my Bachelor's but I now plan on getting an evaluation of my ENEB courses done by the NACES member International Academic Credential Evaluators Inc, which accepts digital documents from the user and not just stuff sent directly from the school itself. Has anyone used IACEI to evaluate ENEB? I am still waiting on my diplomas so I can't send anything in yet.

I'm curious about it too, let me know if it works out. I know that some non NACES evaluators are fine with it (they're fine with most things including CLEP), but haven't had any information for smaller NACES evaluators.

It appears that WGU accepts both NACES and AICES members - You can see the list of members here: https://aice-eval.org/endorsed-members/ On that list is Scholaro. An old post on this forum about ENEB claims that Validential bases its decisions partially off of Scholaro's decisions. However then other posts say that AICE members will never equate a titulo propio to a Master's degree, but will equate it to graduate credits if the holder also submits a Bachelor's.

It looks like I will have to spend a lot of time digging on which member out of the two groups gives the most favorable decisions. Please let me know if there is any known comparison page somewhere, I tried searching and couldn't find any info about which company in each group is most lenient.

RE: ENEB Master Thread - kai1120 - 01-17-2024

(01-17-2024, 07:46 PM)nykorn Wrote:
(01-17-2024, 09:49 AM)kai1120 Wrote:

It appears that WGU accepts both NACES and AICES members - You can see the list of members here: https://aice-eval.org/endorsed-members/ On that list is Scholaro. An old post on this forum about ENEB claims that Validential bases its decisions partially off of Scholaro's decisions. However then other posts say that AICE members will never equate a titulo propio to a Master's degree, but will equate it to graduate credits if the holder also submits a Bachelor's.

It looks like I will have to spend a lot of time digging on which member out of the two groups gives the most favorable decisions. Please let me know if there is any known comparison page somewhere, I tried searching and couldn't find any info about which company in each group is most lenient.

My outdated knowledge tells me that ECE treats it as an undergraduate degree. As a matter of fact, I believe the forum has kept a wiki page the track that, here you go: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/ENEB

RE: ENEB Master Thread - nykorn - 01-18-2024

WGU got back to me. "All of your documents for evaluation must be received by the transcript deadline preceding your scheduled start date. Please confirm with your Enrollment Counselor the date all transcripts are due. No transfer credit will be accepted once you begin your studies at WGU." Haven't gotten my digital diplomas from ENEB yet so I am just going to tell WGU to go ahead without them since I think ENEB will take too long. That also means I will not be needing a degree evaluation for ENEB for the time being.

Found some info about other schools that can be used to compare with ENEB:

Pages read for a "one year" Master's: 1,933 (WGU M.Ed) / 1,648 (ENEB Hotel Management)
Pages written in assignments: 176 written for WGU / 234 maximum allowed for ENEB
Number of sections (courses) within the degree: 10 WGU / 13 ENEB
Finish time for WGU: 3 months, working 5 hours a day on weekdays.
Source: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-finish-master-education-degree-3-months-less-david-ramos/

Typical graduate schools in Norway and the US (not for literature majors): 50-200 pages to read per week in a 20 week term
WGU would be around 150 and ENEB would be 125 per week to finish in 3 months (13 weeks).

RE: ENEB Master Thread - priceaction - 01-18-2024

(01-18-2024, 03:05 PM)nykorn Wrote: WGU got back to me. "All of your documents for evaluation must be received by the transcript deadline preceding your scheduled start date. Please confirm with your Enrollment Counselor the date all transcripts are due. No transfer credit will be accepted once you begin your studies at WGU." Haven't gotten my digital diplomas from ENEB yet so I am just going to tell WGU to go ahead without them since I think ENEB will take too long. That also means I will not be needing a degree evaluation for ENEB for the time being.

Found some info about other schools that can be used to compare with ENEB:

Pages read for a "one year" Master's: 1,933 (WGU M.Ed) / 1,648 (ENEB Hotel Management)
Pages written in assignments: 176 written for WGU / 234 maximum allowed for ENEB
Number of sections (courses) within the degree: 10 WGU / 13 ENEB
Finish time for WGU: 3 months, working 5 hours a day on weekdays.
Source: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-finish-master-education-degree-3-months-less-david-ramos/

Typical graduate schools in Norway and the US (not for literature majors): 50-200 pages to read per week in a 20 week term
WGU would be around 150 and ENEB would be 125 per week to finish in 3 months (13 weeks).

WOW, SUPER easy!

RE: ENEB Master Thread - MrPanda - 01-19-2024

I sent my assignment to ENEB on: Fri, Jan 5 at 4:59 AM

and their automated reply still mention: "We have correctly received your Final Project. The evaluation time will take within 7 to 10 business days (weekends and holidays not included), depending on the workload of our tutors."

So, they are still not complying with their own time limits.

RE: ENEB Master Thread - Kalas - 01-19-2024

I finally received ENEB degrees and transcripts for the MBA and Big Data programs via the exam option. Receiving your degree 60 business days after completed the exam should be read as no less than 60 business days. I got both degrees on the same day, so that comes out to ~70 and ~80 business days from passing each exam, give or take a couple business days. I don't care enough to open a calendar and count them. They did NOT send UI1 degrees, which were included with my enrollment. I will be asking about that. 

The date on the diplomas is exactly two weeks before they were emailed to me, and 3-3.5 months after I took the corresponding exam.

Previous communication from ENEB stating that the highest grade received on the exam would be the grade given on the transcript appears to be a lie. I was given a grade of 7 in each class for both degrees despite submitting perfect scores on the exams. That does not appear to make much sense so I will be asking about that as well. The transcript is otherwise identical to the one posted earlier in the thread. Everything in the grade column says MERIT and everything in the N.C column is 7.

RE: ENEB Master Thread - MrPanda - 01-19-2024

(01-09-2024, 12:34 PM)mariobros1985 Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 04:18 PM)nykorn Wrote: Admissions to higher education in Spain (whether at a university or otherwise) can legally be done through one of the following: 1) Having a degree, 2) Having college credits but no degree, 3) Passing an entrance exam that proves you have equivalent knowledge as to someone with one of the above, 4) Being over 25, 40 and 45 without any of the above (if they lower the requirements progressively with each age listed, it does not say). This explains why ENEB states they can let you apply on special circumstances if you don't have a degree. It is not anything shady or unique to titulo propio.

For entrance to a university Master's degree in Spain, you do not have to have a Bachelor's, you can also satisfy entrance requirements by an entrance exam, work experience, or having a certain amount of credits equal to the Bachelor's or Master's level which do not add up to form a degree. Likewise for entrance to a university PhD, you do not need to have a finished Master's, but you need at least 60 credits equal to the Master's level which includes research/essay skills at the Master's level (it sounds like THIS is one main reason why titulo propio do not grant you access to PhD studies).

I actually asked ENEB recently if I could be admitted to their MBA & Master's in Project Management degrees without a Bachelor's Degree, but with a lot of previous credits from colleges and universities (I have about 121 unique US credits right now) and they told me not to worry about it and that they could admit me like that.

When I bought the Master in Supply Chain Management, I was not asked to send any document.

RE: ENEB Master Thread - krunccrni - 01-22-2024

I don't know what is going on with this school, but it's getting absurd. 
In my MBA, which started in January and finished in July, everything was in order. Assignments were evaluated within 3-5 days, and both diplomas (from ENEB and University Isabel I) were delivered via email within 50 calendar days. 
After that, I paid for a Master's in Team Management as I only needed to write assignments for three courses, since all others were included in my MBA. I waited over two months to get evaluations for those three assignments. 
Today, I received the diploma (after 85 calendar days), but only from ENEB. What is going on? 
If they only send ENEB diplomas, why didn't they provide some explanation as to why I didn't also receive the diploma from University Isabel I? What kind of relationship with students is this? That Master's was a terrible experience. I wrote numerous emails, tried to call, and reached out on WhatsApp to get any information on why the evaluation was late, then why the diplomas were late, and now again to ask where my diploma from Isabel is. I am really frustrated and can only recommend avoiding this school as it has become terrible in its relationship with students.