Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
ENEB Master Thread - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Graduate School Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Graduate-School-Discussion)
+--- Thread: ENEB Master Thread (/Thread-ENEB-Master-Thread)

RE: ENEB Master Thread - suleyman92 - 03-21-2024

Anyone else got the mail from ENEB regearding the European Master in Executive Leadership, only until April 5th!

Thanks to our new agreement with this institution, all ENEB students can validate any MBA or Master's program with IEAD's European Master in Senior Management. Validate an additional degree from 190 €!

RE: ENEB Master Thread - Wowbagger - 03-21-2024

(03-21-2024, 08:21 AM)RoboPanda Wrote: More cash grab from ENEB, any use for this IEAD European Master of Executive Leadership….

ENEB together with IEAD: double impact on your CV

Student name, your effort deserves double recognition. That's why we are giving you the opportunity to double the scope of your degree with the European Master in Executive Leadership, only until April 5th!

Thanks to our new agreement with this institution, all ENEB students can validate any MBA or Master's program with IEAD's European Master in Senior Management. Validate an additional degree from 190 €!

Find out how your IEAD diploma will look like and reserve it
Make your reservation from 190 € through this link
Validate your degree here

All included! Our fees are fully inclusive of the validation fee and the cost of the diploma, with no additional costs. Remember that we ship worldwide and that you can reserve your diploma whether you have completed your program or not.

ENEB

IEAD Business School is distinguished for its academic excellence and for obtaining prestigious academic recognition in the educational field. Take advantage of this opportunity!
Discover the European Master in Executive Leadership
All the details here

Validate your program today and in just 20-60 business days, you will receive your diploma. This IEAD master's degree will position you favorably in the job market, giving you access to senior management roles in all types of sectors. Our students graduate with a 90% employability rate!

IEAD appears to be based in the EU, but doesn't seem to have any useful accreditation - I searched but my Spanish is weak and they don't have an English version website I could fine. So... having a certificate from IEAD is far less valuable than an ENEB-related UI1 Masters. You could argue the IEAD degree is worth even less than the original ENEB-only certificate as well. So this "validation" would be a complete waste of time, money and the paper it's printed on. ENEB become less and less credible with every email they send out.

RE: ENEB Master Thread - suleyman92 - 03-21-2024

(03-21-2024, 08:27 AM)Wowbagger Wrote:
(03-21-2024, 08:21 AM)RoboPanda Wrote: More cash grab from ENEB, any use for this IEAD European Master of Executive Leadership….

ENEB together with IEAD: double impact on your CV

Student name, your effort deserves double recognition. That's why we are giving you the opportunity to double the scope of your degree with the European Master in Executive Leadership, only until April 5th!

Find out how your IEAD diploma will look like and reserve it
Make your reservation from 190 € through this link
Validate your degree here

All included! Our fees are fully inclusive of the validation fee and the cost of the diploma, with no additional costs. Remember that we ship worldwide and that you can reserve your diploma whether you have completed your program or not.

ENEB

IEAD Business School is distinguished for its academic excellence and for obtaining prestigious academic recognition in the educational field. Take advantage of this opportunity!
Discover the European Master in Executive Leadership
All the details here

Validate your program today and in just 20-60 business days, you will receive your diploma. This IEAD master's degree will position you favorably in the job market, giving you access to senior management roles in all types of sectors. Our students graduate with a 90% employability rate!

IEAD appears to be based in the EU, but doesn't seem to have any useful accreditation - I searched but my Spanish is weak and they don't have an English version website I could fine. So... having a certificate from IEAD is far less valuable than an ENEB-related UI1 Masters. You could argue the IEAD degree is worth even less than the original ENEB-only certificate as well. So this "validation" would be a complete waste of time, money and the paper it's printed on. ENEB become less and less credible with every email they send out.

I looked for any accreditation but haven't found any. This is just money grabbing and totally useless.

RE: ENEB Master Thread - RoboPanda - 03-21-2024

It appears that IEAD has the same parent company as ENEB. If you look at the sample diploma for IEAD, one of the names is Santiago Navarro-Rubio, which is the CEO who emailed us few weeks back promising diploma will be sent in 20 days.

RE: ENEB Master Thread - bjcheung77 - 03-21-2024

Interesting, seems like they're trying the MCA stunt again, but using another provider... They're shooting blanks or rather, shooting themselves in the foot with these type of money grabs!

RE: ENEB Master Thread - RoboPanda - 03-21-2024

(03-21-2024, 09:28 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Interesting, seems like they're trying the MCA stunt again, but using another provider... They're shooting blanks or rather, shooting themselves in the foot with these type of money grabs!

Upon some digging on the IEAD website, it states:

"IEAD - EUROPEAN INSTITUTE OF SENIOR MANAGEMENT | THE HIGH-LEVEL BUSINESS SCHOOL

Get the most complete and comprehensive training in the different programs offered by IEAD - European Institute of Senior Management in Master's, Postgraduate and Management Development Programs. Study at your own pace with our flexible and online modalities in any of the academic paths. In all of them you will be able to study the International Program with students from all over the world, obtaining a university certification issued by UDIMA (Distance University of Madrid)."

So IEAD has a partnership with UDIMA similar to ENEB and UI1. 

I went into WES Canada and was about to find "Universidad a Distancia de Madrid" in the list. But there's further digging required to see if anyone got evaluation from UDIMA /Universidad a Distancia de Madrid. 

And there's also no guaranteed that getting a IEAD Masters from this deal from ENEB will be able to get you a UDIMA diploma...

RE: ENEB Master Thread - nykorn - 03-21-2024

Just to be clear it's not just a validation. It's registration for a separate degree, with the same system as paying for both an ENEB and Isabel certificate. Incorporating CEO skills and AI.
https://iead.es/catalogo-formativo/masters/european-master-in-executive-leadership/

The meeting starts in about an hour, I'm attending.

RE: ENEB Master Thread - lincolnlawyer - 03-21-2024

(03-21-2024, 10:52 AM)nykorn Wrote: Just to be clear it's not just a validation. It's registration for a separate degree, with the same system as paying for both an ENEB and Isabel certificate. Incorporating CEO skills and AI.
https://iead.es/catalogo-formativo/masters/european-master-in-executive-leadership/

The meeting starts in about an hour, I'm attending.

Please do update us when you have time. 

I’m really curious what’s up with the new partnership with IEE, especially because ENEB carefully omitted any mention of a master’s degree evaluation in their notice.

RE: ENEB Master Thread - Kalas - 03-21-2024

I considered taking one for team if the IEAD leadership degree came with a transcript and seeing what happens after it gets evaluated. Leadership and business are different degrees and I could see utility in having both. ENEB emailed me back and let me know that the IEAD degree will NOT come with an additional transcript, only your ENEB transcript. So this is the same basic concept as the MCA/UI1 Global MBA deal, a degree with no transcript to support it. Anyone that has wanted to verify that I had a degree over the last 20 years wanted to see a transcript, not the degree. YMMV.

It's too bad. The wheels in my head started turning as I looked at the degree on IEAD's website. Interestingly, they offer this degree in Portuguese too. Just as I wondered how I would explain what a "European Master" is to someone that asks I got the no transcript reply. IEAD also has a "European Master" in Higher Management (if I'm translating Alta Dirección correctly). That's a new one on me. https://iead.es/catalogo-formativo/masters/

I also asked if this new IEE agreement means IEE will evaluate ENEB as a US Master's degree. I mentioned that IEE was already evaluating ENEB as a graduate diploma. If IEE isn't giving it master's degree recognition the only thing the new "agreement" will mean is that you get the evaluation for graduate diploma a little quicker with a small discount. I wonder if IEE will still be giving 2.75 credits per course as they did for thodeptrai.

I'm going to try to listen to the webinar and work at the same time, may or may not work out.

RE: ENEB Master Thread - bjcheung77 - 03-21-2024

From the link earlier on post #2611, I think this is the AI deal they mentioned previously. Hmm, they were going to come out with other degree options and instead of them creating a new AI program, they're partnering with IEAD instead. Is that what is going on?

"The European Master in Executive Leadership – from the IEAD Business School is designed to train the next generation of business leaders with a deeply rooted focus on innovation, emotional intelligence, financial technologies (fintech), marketing analytics, and prominently incorporating artificial intelligence (AI) into its curriculum. This program commits to exploring how technology, especially AI, is redefining the business landscape, preparing professionals to successfully lead in the complex global business environment for high-level roles across a broad spectrum of sectors and industries."