Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
How long does it take study.com final exams to be graded? - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Saylor.org, Straighterline, Study.com, OnlineDegree.com, Sophia.Org Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Saylor-org-Straighterline-Study-com-OnlineDegree-com-Sophia-Org-Discussion)
+--- Thread: How long does it take study.com final exams to be graded? (/Thread-How-long-does-it-take-study-com-final-exams-to-be-graded)

Pages: 1 2

How long does it take study.com final exams to be graded? - goldendoodle101 - 11-22-2019

Hi! I had a quick question that I was hoping someone may have some experience with. I have completed 2 study.com final exams and am waiting on my final results. It has been roughly 3 weeks now and I was just wondering if this was the normal time frame? It seems like quite a while.

RE: How long does it take study.com final exams to be graded? - lacussucceed - 11-22-2019

That is not the normal turnaround time. For me it was almost always within a week. Might be busy. If it is important for you to receive your results asap, just contact them.

RE: How long does it take study.com final exams to be graded? - jsh1138 - 11-22-2019

It depends. I've gotten them back the same day before. I did 2 on Sunday this week and haven't heard about either of them yet though.

3 weeks seems pretty long to me though, I would send them an email about that. Off the top of my head, I would guess that you had an assignment to turn in on those courses and didn't do it and that's the reason for the delay, but who knows.

RE: How long does it take study.com final exams to be graded? - allvia - 11-22-2019

(11-22-2019, 10:08 AM)goldendoodle101 Wrote: Hi! I had a quick question that I was hoping someone may have some experience with. I have completed 2 study.com final exams and am waiting on my final results. It has been roughly 3 weeks now and I was just wondering if this was the normal time frame? It seems like quite a while.

Be aware that they will not post the grade if the course has paper(s)/project required have not been submitted yet.

RE: How long does it take study.com final exams to be graded? - lacussucceed - 11-22-2019

Just as a reminder, they will check your exam session for cheating and such. Changes in the unofficial score you saw right after you were done are unlikely. If you don't remember that unofficial score, you can see it by going to the course and it will show at both progress and study guide.

RE: How long does it take study.com final exams to be graded? - natshar - 11-22-2019

Did you do the assignments for the class? If not that's why it is delayed. They dont post the grade until you do the assignments.

How long does it take study.com final exams to be graded? - harrypotter - 11-22-2019

That’s way too long. I remembered mine were graded within just a few days.

RE: How long does it take study.com final exams to be graded? - darthweezy - 11-22-2019

always been the last day of the time frame they give on the ones i've taken.

I will admit one of them they wrote me an email asking to re-send my ID because it was too blury in the video. I sent it and within 5 minutes the class was approved.

RE: How long does it take study.com final exams to be graded? - pws - 11-22-2019

Contact Study.com support. If you need the courses to be evaluated quickly—also taking into account that they need to be transferred and evaluated by TESU (which can take a up to a few weeks)—ask support to have the evaluation of your courses be expedited.

RE: How long does it take study.com final exams to be graded? - tjguitar85 - 11-22-2019

For the five that I took in October, the turnaround time was about 2 weeks.