Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
onlinedegree.com - COSC equivalent - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Saylor.org, Straighterline, Study.com, OnlineDegree.com, Sophia.Org Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Saylor-org-Straighterline-Study-com-OnlineDegree-com-Sophia-Org-Discussion)
+--- Thread: onlinedegree.com - COSC equivalent (/Thread-onlinedegree-com-COSC-equivalent)

onlinedegree.com - COSC equivalent - nilahti2 - 11-30-2019

I started the BS102 - Intro to Accounting & Finance on the site onlinedegree.com.  However, I want to know, before I get too far gone with this course, how does it transfer over to Charter Oaks (COSC).  What does BS102 look like on a transcript?  I am hoping to apply and get a Business degree from Charter in Spring 2020.  I don't want to waist my time if this is not going toward my required courses.  Please advise.  Thank you in advance.

RE: onlinedegree.com - COSC equivalent - cookderosa - 11-30-2019

(11-30-2019, 12:21 AM)nilahti2 Wrote: I started the BS102 - Intro to Accounting & Finance on the site onlinedegree.com.  However, I want to know, before I get too far gone with this course, how does it transfer over to Charter Oaks (COSC).  What does BS102 look like on a transcript?  I am hoping to apply and get a Business degree from Charter in Spring 2020.  I don't want to waist my time if this is not going toward my required courses.  Please advise.  Thank you in advance.

yes it will transfer, and you will receive a grade. If you need it to transfer in as a specific course, you can send COSC an email and they will let you know. Good luck!

RE: onlinedegree.com - COSC equivalent - nilahti2 - 11-30-2019

(11-30-2019, 07:35 AM)cookderosa Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 12:21 AM)nilahti2 Wrote: I started the BS102 - Intro to Accounting & Finance on the site onlinedegree.com.  However, I want to know, before I get too far gone with this course, how does it transfer over to Charter Oaks (COSC).  What does BS102 look like on a transcript?  I am hoping to apply and get a Business degree from Charter in Spring 2020.  I don't want to waist my time if this is not going toward my required courses.  Please advise.  Thank you in advance.

yes it will transfer, and you will receive a grade.  If you need it to transfer in as a specific course, you can send COSC an email and they will let you know. Good luck!

(11-30-2019, 07:35 AM)cookderosa Wrote:

yes it will transfer, and you will receive a grade.  If you need it to transfer in as a specific course, you can send COSC an email and they will let you know. Good luck!

Thank you.  I will check with the school.

RE: onlinedegree.com - COSC equivalent - nilahti2 - 12-02-2019

(11-30-2019, 07:35 AM)Thank you for suggesting to contact the school. If it helps anyone.  Here is the response I received.  cookderosa Wrote: