Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Is it still possible to submit a blank page to Study.com - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Saylor.org, Straighterline, Study.com, OnlineDegree.com, Sophia.Org Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Saylor-org-Straighterline-Study-com-OnlineDegree-com-Sophia-Org-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Is it still possible to submit a blank page to Study.com (/Thread-Is-it-still-possible-to-submit-a-blank-page-to-Study-com)

Pages: 1 2

Is it still possible to submit a blank page to Study.com - AwardTour - 12-08-2019

Is it still possible for a writing assignment at Study.com to submit a blank page? Should I write something along the lines of "This is what I am submitting". Do I need to provide any explanation to the grader or will they automatically know?

RE: Is it still possible to submit a blank page to Study.com - Nixi - 12-08-2019

By blank page do you mean not completing the writing assignment and taking a zero to pass?

RE: Is it still possible to submit a blank page to Study.com - AwardTour - 12-08-2019

(12-08-2019, 01:29 PM)Nixi Wrote: By blank page do you mean not completing the writing assignment and taking a zero to pass?

Yes.

RE: Is it still possible to submit a blank page to Study.com - Nixi - 12-08-2019

(12-08-2019, 01:48 PM)AwardTour Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 01:29 PM)Nixi Wrote: By blank page do you mean not completing the writing assignment and taking a zero to pass?

Yes.

I'm not familiar with Study.com, so maybe someone can answer. I do know StraighterLine did not allow this.

RE: Is it still possible to submit a blank page to Study.com - Zachcleigh - 12-08-2019

If you're that concerned about it just submit a one paragraph assignment and call it a day. I'd recommend actually doing the work though. You'll get knowledge that your future employer will probably expect you to have based on you having a degree.

RE: Is it still possible to submit a blank page to Study.com - AwardTour - 12-08-2019

According to this thread from June of this year a paper can be submitted to Study.com by just writing "I'm not submitting an essay". 
https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-SDC-Grading-for-Eng-Comp-I-II

I plan on doing 2 of the 3 assignments for Business 113. I did my final before I started working on any writing assignments. I have done this for every class requiring writing assignments so far. Oddly, I just noticed that it says that I "must submit the writing assignments before taking the final". This has never been an issue before. I don't see why they would allow me to take the final before submitting writing assignments if that is a requirement. I hope this will not be an issue.

RE: Is it still possible to submit a blank page to Study.com - KUJO - 12-08-2019

Yes.

(12-08-2019, 01:58 PM)Nixi Wrote:

Yes.

I'm not familiar with Study.com, so maybe someone can answer. I do know StraighterLine did not allow this.

Straighterline does allow this I have done it before and the wife has done it within the last 3 months. You can submit a paper saying that you are not going to submit this assignment and you will take 0 points or a 0%. I do not know if study.com will though.

RE: Is it still possible to submit a blank page to Study.com - bjcheung77 - 12-08-2019

For Study.com, basically, I would highly recommend doing some work for the course assignment.
It could be a very very quick rough draft, just submit something in for grading (not a one liner).

RE: Is it still possible to submit a blank page to Study.com - AwardTour - 12-09-2019

(12-08-2019, 07:20 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: For Study.com, basically, I would highly recommend doing some work for the course assignment.  
It could be a very very quick rough draft, just submit something in for grading (not a one liner).

I've decided to write the paper. If anyone is looking for an updated answer on if this will work or not at SDC; I won't have the answer.

RE: Is it still possible to submit a blank page to Study.com - suzycupcake - 12-09-2019

I did this and wrote that I wasn't submitting anything and it was all good. I had a high enough grade to not need the second essay