Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Adieu. Aufwiedersehen. Gesundheit. Farewell. - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Miscellaneous)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Off-Topic)
+--- Thread: Adieu. Aufwiedersehen. Gesundheit. Farewell. (/Thread-Adieu-Aufwiedersehen-Gesundheit-Farewell)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Adieu. Aufwiedersehen. Gesundheit. Farewell. - cookderosa - 12-31-2019

With fondness for this community, I wish everyone a happy and wonderful new year!! This post concludes my time here on Degree Forum.
Since my youngest is starting dual enrollment, my homeschooling journey is coming to an end and I've accepted a position back inside the college system. My new role starts next week, so it's a good time to close this chapter and focus on my new one.

My family and I have earned a lot of certificates, diplomas, and degrees since I first stumbled into this community almost 13 years ago. Being blessed is nice, but being the blessing has a 10X ROI - my work inside the college system will allow me to make big changes in North Carolina, and I'm looking so forward to that. If there is something more rewarding than watching people win with education, I don't know what it is.

Since this is my final post, I want to close by saying I've turned off my private messaging here, but I write every day on Homeschooling for College Credit, so I can be reached through any of those platforms.

It has been an absolute pleasure and I wish everyone a happy and healthy 2020.

RE: Adieu. Aufwiedersehen. Gesundheit. Farewell. - suzycupcake - 12-31-2019

Thank you for everything Jennifer and GOOD LUCK! Wishing you the very best!

RE: Adieu. Aufwiedersehen. Gesundheit. Farewell. - a4tunatemom - 12-31-2019

My gut response to this was, "Oh, no! Please don't go!" My more mature response is to thank you for all the time and effort you have given over the years to unselfishly help others here on this board. You have truly blessed my life and benefited so many people with your wisdom. I will miss you.

Danielle

RE: Adieu. Aufwiedersehen. Gesundheit. Farewell. - armstrongsubero - 12-31-2019

Have a great one Jennifer!

RE: Adieu. Aufwiedersehen. Gesundheit. Farewell. - TwinMom - 12-31-2019

(12-31-2019, 12:22 PM)a4tunatemom Wrote:
(12-31-2019, 10:51 AM)cookderosa Wrote: My gut response to this was, "Oh, no! Please don't go!" My more mature response is to thank you for all the time and effort you have given over the years to unselfishly help others here on this board. You have truly blessed my life and benefted so many people with your wisdom. I will miss you.

Danielle

This!!!! Heart

RE: Adieu. Aufwiedersehen. Gesundheit. Farewell. - mysonx3 - 12-31-2019

All the best to you and your family!

RE: Adieu. Aufwiedersehen. Gesundheit. Farewell. - udi - 12-31-2019

Well, that's sad, but such is the nature of the forum.

Adieu. Aufwiedersehen. Gesundheit. Farewell. - videogamesrock - 12-31-2019

Best of luck with your future endeavors.

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net

RE: Adieu. Aufwiedersehen. Gesundheit. Farewell. - SweetSecret - 01-01-2020

Noooo! This is sad. I do hope you will stay in touch though. Congratulations on the new position!

RE: Adieu. Aufwiedersehen. Gesundheit. Farewell. - graduatesoon - 01-01-2020

May God Bless you and your family