Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
How do we take more than 2 courses on Study.com? - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Saylor.org, Straighterline, Study.com, OnlineDegree.com, Sophia.Org Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Saylor-org-Straighterline-Study-com-OnlineDegree-com-Sophia-Org-Discussion)
+--- Thread: How do we take more than 2 courses on Study.com? (/Thread-How-do-we-take-more-than-2-courses-on-Study-com)

How do we take more than 2 courses on Study.com? - blithe - 01-04-2020

Hello, I am new to this and would like to ask if it’s possible to sit for more than two exams in Study.com under College Accelerator subscription? Thank you so much!

RE: How do we take more than 2 courses on Study.com? - lacussucceed - 01-04-2020

You can buy three additional exams at $70 each.
The student dashboard shows the remaining exams and provides the possibility to buy extra.

RE: How do we take more than 2 courses on Study.com? - blithe - 01-04-2020

(01-04-2020, 05:11 AM)lacussucceed Wrote: You can buy three additional exams at $70 each.
The student dashboard shows the remaining exams and provides the possibility to buy extra.
Thank you so much!

RE: How do we take more than 2 courses on Study.com? - diminutive - 01-04-2020

Worth noting they have classes for DSST, CLEP, TECEP, etc exams too. You can take a class from study.com for those tests if you're planning on sitting them anyway. Sometimes its worth doing a duplicate anyway since they sometimes transfer in differently. Like I did Ethics in Social Sciences on SDC and then took the DSST BUS-205 Business Ethics and Society which covers much of the same ground and transfer in as different items. In fact ethics was a great source of easy credits @ TESU.

RE: How do we take more than 2 courses on Study.com? - Muldoon - 01-07-2020

Also, the option to purchase additional exams will not appear until you've completed the first two exams.

RE: How do we take more than 2 courses on Study.com? - Raftingdon2 - 01-11-2020

(01-04-2020, 02:35 PM)diminutive Wrote: Worth noting they have classes for DSST, CLEP, TECEP, etc exams too. You can take a class from study.com for those tests if you're planning on sitting them anyway. Sometimes its worth doing a duplicate anyway since they sometimes transfer in differently. Like I did Ethics in Social Sciences on SDC and then took the DSST BUS-205 Business Ethics and Society which covers much of the same ground and transfer in as different items. In fact ethics was a great source of easy credits @ TESU.

I'm still in need of an ethics class for TESU   What study.com class will cover it?

RE: How do we take more than 2 courses on Study.com? - lacussucceed - 01-11-2020

What about the free ethics course from The Institutes?

Or Business 108: Business Ethics if you insist?