Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Onlinedegree.com Email about certificates - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Saylor.org, Straighterline, Study.com, OnlineDegree.com, Sophia.Org Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Saylor-org-Straighterline-Study-com-OnlineDegree-com-Sophia-Org-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Onlinedegree.com Email about certificates (/Thread-Onlinedegree-com-Email-about-certificates)

Onlinedegree.com Email about certificates - ROYISAGIRL - 04-14-2020

So looks like Onlinedegree.com is rolling out something new

I know...It’s a scary time, and there’s a lot of uncertainty.  

But there's good news:

We just secured a limited-time discount and no upfront tuition for tons of online career certification programs that could be completed within a few months.

We’re helping everyone so they could pivot into new higher-paying careers while at home, in a relatively short amount of time.

...and not just any career.  

Careers with great salaries, upward mobility, high demand, incredible job satisfaction, and flexibility on when and where you work.  

I call them "Recession-proof" careers that could erase any of your concerns on job security...now, and for the future.

Here’s what we’ve organized for our students:

10% off a certification program from accredited universities

$0 upfront tuition and affordable plans

An externship for real work experience

A free laptop to take the course if you don't have one

No extra cost for textbooks - all included and shipped to your door

Online, mentor supported courses you can take 24/7 at your own pace

This offer is free and exclusive for our students - you won’t find anything else out there like this.  

And because of the discount and $0 upfront tuition, it’s an opportunity that will only be available for a limited time.

So here’s what I recommend you do:

Check out the programs here and schedule a call with a student advisor to learn more >> 

To your success,

Grant

RE: Onlinedegree.com Email about certificates - maxxor6868 - 04-14-2020

(04-14-2020, 01:15 PM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote: So looks like Onlinedegree.com is rolling out something new

But there's good news:

We just secured a limited-time discount and no upfront tuition for tons of online career certification programs that could be completed within a few months.

We’re helping everyone so they could pivot into new higher-paying careers while at home, in a relatively short amount of time.

Careers with great salaries, upward mobility, high demand, incredible job satisfaction, and flexibility on when and where you work.  

I call them "Recession-proof" careers that could erase any of your concerns on job security...now, and for the future.

This offer is free and exclusive for our students - you won’t find anything else out there like this.  

And because of the discount and $0 upfront tuition, it’s an opportunity that will only be available for a limited time.

Check out the programs here and schedule a call with a student advisor to learn more >> 

To your success,

Grant
I just wish they would make their intro to computer science course available it still says the course is under maintenance.

RE: Onlinedegree.com Email about certificates - TwinMom - 04-14-2020

Sounds interesting.  I keep hoping they will drop the 18 yo age minimum

RE: Onlinedegree.com Email about certificates - bjcheung77 - 04-14-2020

I got the email too, I wonder how it really works, they have some good Certificates - link http://go.onlinedegree.com/talk-with-an-advisor

RE: Onlinedegree.com Email about certificates - ROYISAGIRL - 04-14-2020

(04-14-2020, 01:24 PM)maxxor6868 Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 01:15 PM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote: So looks like Onlinedegree.com is rolling out something new

But there's good news:

To your success,

Grant
I just wish they would make their intro to computer science course available it still says the course is under maintenance.
Same I want to try it

(04-14-2020, 02:51 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: I got the email too, I wonder how it really works, they have some good Certificates - link http://go.onlinedegree.com/talk-with-an-advisor
I scheduled a call with an advisor in about an hour. I am also very curious about the certificates