Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
InstantCert InstantCREDIT Intro to Entrepreneurship Course Review - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: CLEP, DSST, and TECEP Exam Discussion. Also Modern States and InstantCert. (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-CLEP-DSST-and-TECEP-Exam-Discussion-Also-Modern-States-and-InstantCert)
+--- Thread: InstantCert InstantCREDIT Intro to Entrepreneurship Course Review (/Thread-InstantCert-InstantCREDIT-Intro-to-Entrepreneurship-Course-Review)

InstantCert InstantCREDIT Intro to Entrepreneurship Course Review - OldManOfTheSea - 07-27-2020

Provider: InstantCert
Course: Introduction to Entrepreneurship
Credits: 3 lower level
Transfers to TESU as: Introduction to Entrepreneurship (MAN-230)
Course content: Text, slides, quizzes, 2 tests, midterm, final
Final exam format: Multiple choice
Final exam content vs course content/practice exams: Very well aligned
Time taken on course: About a week
Familiarity with subject before course: None. But I have a good level of understanding now
Pitfalls, high points, things others should know: InstantCert is probably the best place to take the Intro to Entrepreneurship course
1-10 Difficulty level: 5 (a little more difficult than I expected)
Price: $20 for the course & $15 for the final exam proctor
Recommend course: Yes!

InstantCert InstantCREDIT Intro to Entrepreneurship Course Review - oroseeo - 09-25-2020

(07-27-2020, 06:34 PM)OldManOfTheSea Wrote: Provider: InstantCert
Course: Introduction to Entrepreneurship
Credits: 3 lower level
Transfers to TESU as: Introduction to Entrepreneurship (MAN-230)
Course content: Text, slides, quizzes, 2 tests, midterm, final
Final exam format: Multiple choice
Final exam content vs course content/practice exams: Very well aligned
Time taken on course: About a week
Familiarity with subject before course: None. But I have a good level of understanding now
Pitfalls, high points, things others should know: InstantCert is probably the best place to take the Intro to Entrepreneurship course
1-10 Difficulty level: 5 (a little more difficult than I expected)
Price: $20 for the course & $15 for the final exam proctor
Recommend course: Yes!

I finished this course earlier this week. Any chance you remember what the turnaround time was to get this on your Ace transcript? After you submit your proctored final is there a waiting period because of rpnow? Does the class show something different once it’s actually finished?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: InstantCert InstantCREDIT Intro to Entrepreneurship Course Review - OldManOfTheSea - 09-25-2020

(09-25-2020, 04:00 AM)oroseeo Wrote: I finished this course earlier this week. Any chance you remember what the turnaround time was to get this on your Ace transcript? After you submit your proctored final is there a waiting period because of rpnow? Does the class show something different once it’s actually finished? 
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey oroseeo!

It takes about a week for the proctor company to review the video of your session and give the results to InstantCert. If you passed and got the all clear, then InstantCert will approve the ACE request the next day. Also, your course progress will say 100% when you finish everything (quizzes, tests, proctored final).

OldManOfTheSea