Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost? - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Saylor.org, Straighterline, Study.com, OnlineDegree.com, Sophia.Org Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Saylor-org-Straighterline-Study-com-OnlineDegree-com-Sophia-Org-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost? (/Thread-Sophia-Yearly-Membership-Bogo-Anyone-want-to-split-the-cost)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost? - celticlapu - 08-11-2020

Hey all Sophia is offering a yearly membership for $149, which gives you unlimited access to all their courses for a year. They also are running a bogo, where if you by a membership you can "gift" one for free.  If someone was interested in splitting the cost, this means we could both get a membership for $75 for the year. Not bad! 

If this is frowned upon, mods please delete. If anyone is interested let me know and I'd be happy to partner up and split the cost as I was a bit too late to the game when they were running their free course campaign, if anyone was in the same boat this is a great way to keep costs super low! 

Cheers!

RE: Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost? - mgmar22 - 08-11-2020

I'm ok with this. If this is forbidden in this forum then i won't do that too.

RE: Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost? - natshar - 08-11-2020

I don't know how it would be forbidden. People share their study.com discount referral codes here as well.

RE: Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost? - Toastmaster - 08-11-2020

I would totally do this if I needed the courses!

RE: Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost? - nomaduser - 08-11-2020

Count me in please!

RE: Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost? - Merlin - 08-12-2020

(08-11-2020, 03:16 PM)natshar Wrote: I don't know how it would be forbidden. People share their study.com discount referral codes here as well.

It is perfectly fine to share BOGO deals.

RE: Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost? - mgmar22 - 08-12-2020

(08-11-2020, 02:49 PM)celticlapu Wrote: Hey all Sophia is offering a yearly membership for $149, which gives you unlimited access to all their courses for a year. They also are running a bogo, where if you by a membership you can "gift" one for free.  If someone was interested in splitting the cost, this means we could both get a membership for $75 for the year. Not bad! 

If this is frowned upon, mods please delete. If anyone is interested let me know and  I'd be happy to partner up and split the cost as I was a bit too late to the game when they were running their free course campaign, if anyone was in the same boat this is a great way to keep costs super low! 

Cheers!
Ok.

Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost? - mzcutie85 - 08-12-2020

Interested

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net

RE: Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost? - mrskitty - 08-13-2020

I have a bogo offer. Message me if interested.

RE: Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost? - celticlapu - 08-13-2020

Hey there, this Bogo is still available, I have the code, please DM me if interested. Thanks.