Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Finished........TESU - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Specific College Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Specific-College-Discussion)
+--- Forum: TESU - Thomas Edison State University Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-TESU-Thomas-Edison-State-University-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Finished........TESU (/Thread-Finished-TESU)

Finished........TESU - FMitchell5036 - 10-27-2020

Happy to report I finished all of my classes toward my BSBA-GEN MGMT. I started on May 1 2020 (with 57 cr transferred in) and completed 19 classes (58 cr, stats is 4 cr) using Sophia and Study.com, and 1 TECEP. I failed the Financial Markets TECEP by 1 point and decided not to retake it but replaced it with another Study.com class. I also failed the marketing TECEP the first time by 3 points, but retook and passed. I will graduate with 121 cr .

The last 2 classes SOS-110 and BUS-421 were started the Aug 2020 term - Format Online. I completed both classes with a 99 final grade. Today I received my final paper grade for both classes, SOS-110 (97) and BUS-421 (100). I was so worried about the capstone with all the writing and the case studies. but somehow I managed to pull a 96-100 on every case study, just by following the rubric provided, a 95 on the mid-term (I hate essay questions), and 100 on 11 discussion forum posts except for 1, which was a 95 for I think being late. I can't believe I am finally done.

Couldn't have done it without you guys, and the information on this forum. You guys let me know about free classes on Sophia which I took 8 of them over the course of 6 weeks. This accelerated my timeline allowing me to graduate in December 2020 instead of sometime next year.

FYI - I had Prof. Jacob Ashckenazi for BUS-421. He was fast in grading papers and always returned them within a few hours to 1 day of submission. He was fair and provided good feedback in discussion posts and on papers. If anyone has any questions I will be happy to answer.

Now on to my MBA!!!! 

:-)  Big Grin

RE: Finished........TESU - ROYISAGIRL - 10-27-2020

(10-27-2020, 04:12 PM)FMitchell5036 Wrote: Happy to report I finished all of my classes toward my BSBA-GEN MGMT. I started on May 1 2020 (with 57 cr transferred in) and completed 19 classes (58 cr, stats is 4 cr) using Sophia and Study.com, and 1 TECEP. I failed the Financial Markets TECEP by 1 point and decided not to retake it but replaced it with another Study.com class. I also failed the marketing TECEP the first time by 3 points, but retook and passed. I will graduate with 121 cr .

The last 2 classes SOS-110 and BUS-421 were started the Aug 2020 term - Format Online. I completed both classes with a 99 final grade. Today I received my final paper grade for both classes, SOS-110 (97) and BUS-421 (100). I was so worried about the capstone with all the writing and the case studies. but somehow I managed to pull a 96-100 on every case study, just by following the rubric provided, a 95 on the mid-term (I hate essay questions), and 100 on 11 discussion forum posts except for 1, which was a 95 for I think being late. I can't believe I am finally done.

Couldn't have done it without you guys, and the information on this forum. You guys let me know about free classes on Sophia which I took 8 of them over the course of 6 weeks. This accelerated my timeline allowing me to graduate in December 2020 instead of sometime next year.

FYI - I had Prof. Jacob Ashckenazi for BUS-421. He was fast in grading papers and always returned them within a few hours to 1 day of submission. He was fair and provided good feedback in discussion posts and on papers. If anyone has any questions I will be happy to answer.

Now on to my MBA!!!! 

Yayyy! Congratulations!!

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app

RE: Finished........TESU - ss20ts - 10-27-2020

Congratulations!!!!!

RE: Finished........TESU - rachel83az - 10-27-2020

Congratulations!

RE: Finished........TESU - FMitchell5036 - 10-27-2020

Just want to add those TECEP's are hard. A lot harder than the final Proctored exams in Sophia and Study.com

On all the Sophia and Study exams I finished with an 88-95

TESU ain't playing on those TECEP's

RE: Finished........TESU - Dorothy44 - 10-27-2020

(10-27-2020, 04:12 PM)FMitchell5036 Wrote: Happy to report I finished all of my classes toward my BSBA-GEN MGMT. I started on May 1 2020 (with 57 cr transferred in) and completed 19 classes (58 cr, stats is 4 cr) using Sophia and Study.com, and 1 TECEP. I failed the Financial Markets TECEP by 1 point and decided not to retake it but replaced it with another Study.com class. I also failed the marketing TECEP the first time by 3 points, but retook and passed. I will graduate with 121 cr .

Now on to my MBA!!!! 

Congratulations!!  Thank you so very much for the post!!  Lots of encouragement and great information.

RE: Finished........TESU - GizmoJack - 10-27-2020

Congratulations!