Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Alternate TESU credits - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Specific College Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Specific-College-Discussion)
+--- Forum: TESU - Thomas Edison State University Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-TESU-Thomas-Edison-State-University-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Alternate TESU credits (/Thread-Alternate-TESU-credits)

Alternate TESU credits - bingo1 - 11-30-2020

Hello Everyone,

I have finally applied for gradation for a BS in Aviation Maintenance Technology. Thanks all to you. 

I'm looking into getting a AS in biomedical technology from TESU. My company has enough end of the year money to reimburse the tuition costs. According to my academic evaluation on TESU online student services I would only need the below 13 credits to get my AS in biomedical technology. 

C: Gnrl Electronics 6 SH[b] - Any alternate way of taking these credits.  I do have credits iAircraft Electrical Systems and Intro to Instruments/Avionics. Not sure why wouldn't these applied as credits. I would have to speak to a advisor regarding that. If you have any alternate way please let me know. 
[/b]

D: Instrumentation 3 SH[b] [b][b]Any alternate way of taking these credits.  [/b][/b][/b]

E: Physiology 3 SH[b] (Not started) - I can take this at straighterline.[/b]

[b]Associate Capstone (3 SH)[b] Have to take this at TESU.[/b][/b]

[b][b]Thanks for the help. [/b][/b]

RE: Alternate TESU credits - cerich67 - 11-30-2020

(11-30-2020, 06:41 PM)bingo1 Wrote: Hello Everyone,

I have finally applied for gradation for a BS in Aviation Maintenance Technology. Thanks all to you. 

I'm looking into getting a AS in biomedical technology from TESU. My company has enough end of the year money to reimburse the tuition costs. According to my academic evaluation on TESU online student services I would only need the below 13 credits to get my AS in biomedical technology. 

C: Gnrl Electronics 6 SH[b] - Any alternate way of taking these credits.  I do have credits iAircraft Electrical Systems and Intro to Instruments/Avionics. Not sure why wouldn't these applied as credits. I would have to speak to a advisor regarding that. If you have any alternate way please let me know. 
[/b]

D: Instrumentation 3 SH[b] [b][b]Any alternate way of taking these credits.  [/b][/b][/b]

E: Physiology 3 SH[b] (Not started) - I can take this at straighterline.[/b]

[b]Associate Capstone (3 SH)[b] Have to take this at TESU.[/b][/b]

[b][b]Thanks for the help. [/b][/b]

Congrats and no clue

RE: Alternate TESU credits - rachel83az - 11-30-2020

I don't see a "Biomedical Technology" AS. I do see a Biomedical Electronics AS and a BS. But neither of these are online degrees which means that there are no alternate-credit sources to get these credits. You either have to take these classes from TESU itself or find a local community college/university that has these classes.