Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
FREE University of South Florida Cert in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 03/24-05/05 - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Free Courses and Certificates and Good Deals (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Free-Courses-and-Certificates-and-Good-Deals)
+---- Thread: FREE University of South Florida Cert in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 03/24-05/05 (/Thread-FREE-University-of-South-Florida-Cert-in-Diversity-Equity-and-Inclusion-03-24-05-05)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

FREE University of South Florida Cert in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 03/24-05/05 - PrettyFlyforaChiGuy - 02-24-2021

USF's Muma College of Business is offering a free certificate program concerning workplace diversity. Participants watch a live-recorded module each week, and will receive the certificate and Credly badge upon completion.

More information and registration available here.

RE: FREE University of South Florida Cert in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 03/24-05/05 - rachel83az - 02-24-2021

It's too bad that the previous certificate didn't have a Credly badge. But more free certificates are always good, regardless.

RE: FREE University of South Florida Cert in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 03/24-05/05 - ReyMysterioso - 02-24-2021

This is useful for my job. Thanks for sharing this.
P.S. I didn't know anybody thought Credly badges had any real value. If they do, I'm glad.

RE: FREE University of South Florida Cert in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 03/24-05/05 - DeanLewis - 02-24-2021

Great find!

RE: FREE University of South Florida Cert in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 03/24-05/05 - rachel83az - 02-24-2021

(02-24-2021, 10:38 AM)raycathode Wrote: This is useful for my job. Thanks for sharing this.
P.S. I didn't know anybody thought Credly badges had any real value. If they do, I'm glad.

For the most part, I don't think they're worth much. But it does make for an easy way to share that you really do have a certain certification instead of just claiming that you have it.

RE: FREE University of South Florida Cert in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 03/24-05/05 - ss20ts - 02-24-2021

(02-24-2021, 10:38 AM)raycathode Wrote: This is useful for my job. Thanks for sharing this.

The badges definitely make it easier to share with employers that you've completed a course like this and others instead of having to print off a paper certificate and share that. They also make it easier to have everything in one place so you can see what you've completed. This is something I like about LinkedIn Learning. I like that I can see the badges on my profile and know what I've completed on there. 

RE: FREE University of South Florida Cert in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 03/24-05/05 - bjcheung77 - 02-24-2021

Saw this on the sister board, signed up already! Yay for extra freebies and extra badges for an ego boost <lol>...

RE: FREE University of South Florida Cert in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 03/24-05/05 - ss20ts - 02-24-2021

Has anyone done this course before? Do you just watch the videos? Quiz? Test? Seems too easy!

ETA: I have signed up. There are quizzes after the videos. 

I don't know for sure if this one will be structured the same way as the previous one but check out the thread on the previous USF certificate if you are curious about how this one might work.

RE: FREE University of South Florida Cert in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 03/24-05/05 - ashkir - 03-02-2021

This is tempting. I'm tempted to do it. My state passed several diversity laws recently, even including, requirements to allow a gay to be upper level management.

Also probably explains why I got promoted lol