Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
How do you get your badge for an InstantCert course? - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: CLEP, DSST, and TECEP Exam Discussion. Also Modern States and InstantCert. (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-CLEP-DSST-and-TECEP-Exam-Discussion-Also-Modern-States-and-InstantCert)
+--- Thread: How do you get your badge for an InstantCert course? (/Thread-How-do-you-get-your-badge-for-an-InstantCert-course)

How do you get your badge for an InstantCert course? - a4tunatemom - 03-14-2021

I would be grateful if anyone could let me know how you get your badge for an InstantCert course and how you are notified that RPNow has reviewed your final exam. Thanks in advance for your help!

RE: How do you get your badge for an InstantCert course? - sgloer - 03-16-2021

(03-14-2021, 06:28 PM)a4tunatemom Wrote: I would be grateful if anyone could let me know how you get your badge for an InstantCert course and how you are notified that RPNow has reviewed your final exam. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi,

Please just send me an email once you have completed a course to put it on my radar to keep an eye out for it.

Otherwise, I try to check Final Exam reports once a week. Sometimes, PSI is quick to review an exam session but depending on how many exams they're dealing with, they can take a week to get to an exam.

Thank you,

RE: How do you get your badge for an InstantCert course? - RiverM - 10-04-2021

(03-16-2021, 09:37 AM)sgloer Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 06:28 PM)a4tunatemom Wrote: I would be grateful if anyone could let me know how you get your badge for an InstantCert course and how you are notified that RPNow has reviewed your final exam. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi,

Please just send me an email once you have completed a course to put it on my radar to keep an eye out for it.

Otherwise, I try to check Final Exam reports once a week. Sometimes, PSI is quick to review an exam session but depending on how many exams they're dealing with, they can take a week to get to an exam.

Thank you,

Hey, not the OP but I've had a course that shows 100% complete and passed for a couple of weeks now and haven't gotten the badge? Is there something I need to do or was it caught in the shuffle? I don't know your email, I will happily send an email over!

Thanks

RE: How do you get your badge for an InstantCert course? - bjcheung77 - 10-04-2021

Do you already have a credly account setup to receive courses? If so, just click onto the Admin's alias/username and at the bottom, it'll have a send email and/or Private Message option. You can do this for anyone, not just the admin or mods. You can also try the contact us option at the bottom of the forum...

RE: How do you get your badge for an InstantCert course? - RiverM - 10-04-2021

(10-04-2021, 01:28 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Do you already have a credly account setup to receive courses?  If so, just click onto the Admin's alias/username and at the bottom, it'll have a send email and/or Private Message option.  You can do this for anyone, not just the admin or mods.  You can also try the contact us option at the bottom of the forum...

Yup, got all my badges from sophia and coursera on there.

I didn't think of using the builtin feature of the forum, lol. Thanks!

RE: How do you get your badge for an InstantCert course? - Amberlinjeanne - 04-23-2022

(03-16-2021, 09:37 AM)sgloer Wrote:

Hi,

Thank you,
Thank you OP for this helpful post. 
I sent you an email @sgloer!!